Thursday: Broncos v Raiders
Friday night: Tigers v Rabittohs
Super Saturday: Knights v Warriors
Eels v Titans
Roosters v Storm
Sunday: Sea Eagles v Panthers
Monday and night: Dragons v Bulldogs
Sharks v Cowboys

Another exciting looking round coming up.

Titans might be worth a gamble in the tipping given their current form and the Warriors look good value to go back to back.

Of all the teams I follow from various different sports, I think the Raiders are probably the most frustrating.

Of all the teams I follow from various different sports, I think the Raiders are probably the most frustrating.

Not going to disagree with that... don't go for them but fk me... they can looka millions dollars and then s**t 5 minutes later.

Having said that i would be very suprised if they don't play finals this year.

Yet another disgraceful performance by Souths.

Wasn't great but what do you expect when half the team is injured and the other half shouldn't be there. Cody Walker was very good though.

Good win by the Eels in Darwin especially after coughing up the opening two tries inside 10 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 in a row. :eek:

Are u starting to see it now AuckMel?? they are getting their s**t together..

They will beat the Roosters next week and then will be right in the mix for a finals appearance.

Having said that they always seduce us during origin period only to screw it all up at the pointy end of the season.

Are u starting to see it now AuckMel?? they are getting their s**t together..

They will beat the Roosters next week and then will be right in the mix for a finals appearance.

Having said that they always seduce us during origin period only to screw it all up at the pointy end of the season.

I'm going to wait until after the Origin period before getting too excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back