Game Day Round 14 Fantasy Discussion ....the Donut Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1766 this week, despite Parks, Newcombe and Bramble's best efforts - they dropped off leaving Walsh's 55 as the low mark.

Up 1400 - 1500 spots over the byes, so relatively happy and have held onto Grundy....

1700.. C zerrett sigh.. could've vcd any other mid than macrae and I would have been looking at 1800 ffs. 7.3k rank, left the byes same position as I started nearly

1700.. C zerrett sigh.. could've vcd any other mid than macrae and I would have been looking at 1800 ffs. 7.3k rank, left the byes same position as I started nearly

I feel you mate I did the same and my other mids went huge. But in all honestly, how could you not VC the best mid in game, despite the matchup. Frustrating as it is, it was the right call.

1751...went up 4 spots to 360 at least

Thought 1800 was a moral until I got hit with Phillips the spud, Zerrett (C) and Newcombe. Bramble also poor. Kosi the surprise, means Newcombe dropped off.

Really trying to hunt that hat so I can finally retire from this game, not captaining Titch hurt so bad

Overall bye rounds were solid

Ranking improved 748 --> 508 --> 364 --> 360

1766 this week, despite Parks, Newcombe and Bramble's best efforts - they dropped off leaving Walsh's 55 as the low mark.

Up 1400 - 1500 spots over the byes, so relatively happy and have held onto Grundy....

Nice effort - played with just 16 pulses for 1629 1631 and still went up a couple of thou........ take that where I sit! Newcombe another 50 would have been nice,

Last edited:
1751...went up 4 spots to 360 at least

Thought 1800 was a moral until I got hit with Phillips the spud, Zerrett (C) and Newcombe. Bramble also poor. Kosi the surprise, means Newcombe dropped off.

Really trying to hunt that hat so I can finally retire from this game, not captaining Titch hurt so bad

Overall bye rounds were solid

Ranking improved 748 --> 508 --> 364 --> 360

Also retiring if I get a hat, and will just play draft for fun.

Not worth the time and stress 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only had one play decline in value - Flynn by $2k. Obviously many stayed the same (on bye) but 15 of 16 all went up. Good round from that perspective!

I’m going Smith to Amartey and Flynn to Grundy. Doesn’t help rookie wise but helps me not have that gimp anymore. He scores worse than my rookies anyway lol

Now Leon can drop Flynn and play Briggs sole ruck that would be amazing 😍😍

Bailey is gonna miss your rage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back