Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Add one more grumble about the Fantasy website/app.

The breakevens aren't shown for players on a bye, instead just saying BYE. I know they are on a bye, that's why I'm trading them and I still want to know the BE's to know which bye player to trade.

If you click the player's name and scroll down to his upcoming games, it will show his BE next to projected scores etc. Annoying but a good way to see BYE players BEs without going to another site

Hannebury?

I don't think many will get him, most people have 8 premo mids and 440k is far too much to have stuck on the bench.

Based upon typical line ups, I've got 18 on field, one on the bench - with one trade remaining.

Depending on selection options, I can possibly switch to have 19 on field, with the extra trade possibly giving me 20. Will have a couple of rookies for the first week after the byes, but it might be one/two of Walsh, Duursma, Perryman - so not the worst three to have.

L Baker -> Danger
Walsh -> Hind
Stack -> Daniel

Leaves me with $341k in the kitty. 20 onfield but includes Answerth, Hind and the new Corb/Burg ... Gardner.

Next week:

Finlayson -> Naish
Hind -> Cogs

After bye team:
D: Houli, Lloyd, Sicily, Daniel, Perryman, Logue (Naish, Answerth)
M: Cogs, Merrett, B Crouch, Yeo, Fyfe, Cripps, O'Meara, Brayshaw (O Baker, Bewley)
R: Grundy, Witts
F: Boak, T Kelly, Martin, Danger, Billings, Worpel (Gibbons, Gardner)

After that, Gibbons down and Perryman to Laird.

Ok so trades v2, Im considering sacrificing B.Smith (will need to keep Duursma and possibly Stack/Logue on field a little longer).

B.Smith -> Logue
Walsh -> Gaff
Witts -> Gawn

Two legit upgrades and a nice VC option for Friday although it means jumping off the Walsh train earlier than I'd have liked.

Is it worth trading out Cogs and bringing in someone like Hind, and then the week after trade Cogs back in by upgrading Clarke/Baker? This will help me upgrade Stack to a Stewart/Sicily this week. Looking to only have 1 rookie left max on field after this weeks bye.

If i keep this trade i will have 20 players up this weekend but can go for someone below $205k other than Stein if needed.

This will leave me with Duursma and Logue at D5 and D6 to move on next week. Duurs + one from my overcrowded forward line will go to Whitfield and a rookie nice and easy.

Screenshot_20190616-220617_Samsung Internet.jpg

My dilemma next week is that my Forward line currently has Dunkley, Kelly, Danger, Billings, Warpole and Boak, with Ziebell having the bye this week at F7. I have Robbie Gray as my only Fwd option inside the midfield group so I can't move that way. Ones gotta go, but which one 🤔

Witts to Grundy
Stack to Sicily
Rozee to Stewart

Not 100% sold on Stewart but had to be an upgrade on Rozee’s scoring of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i keep this trade i will have 20 players up this weekend but can go for someone below $205k other than Stein if needed.

This will leave me with Duursma and Logue at D5 and D6 to move on next week. Duurs + one from my overcrowded forward line will go to Whitfield and a rookie nice and easy.

View attachment 693788

My dilemma next week is that my Forward line currently has Dunkley, Kelly, Danger, Billings, Warpole and Boak, with Ziebell having the bye this week at F7. I have Robbie Gray as my only Fwd option inside the midfield group so I can't move that way. Ones gotta go, but which one 🤔

I may trade out Walsh for a Mid/Fwd - so I can then maximise the number on field this week, then bring Walsh back next week and switch my mid into the Fwds to complete my forward line....

Now what if I told you guys there was a player available for under 440k that averaged 100 fantasy points per game over the course of five years before suffering an injury riddled 2018 season. This man averaged these stats below and he will be playing this week... View attachment 693744
Yep. I'm ranked just outside the top 13k so it's not like I have anything to lose by taking a flyer on him. God knows he'll be better than the outgoing gibbons though.
I’d rather wait a week to do the extra downgrade to pick up a keeper

View attachment 693788

+1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back