Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm liking the look of Melican. JS is a concern, but I'd probably have him ahead or Francis when McCartin comes back based on the last couple of weeks.

Tarryn Thomas is an absolute campaigner, but he might have to be considered too.

Tempted by Long/Mitchell > TT/Melican.

$220k itb, 11 trades left, 21 on-field next week :cool:

17 on-field round 15 :straining:

I'm thinking Pedlar + Baker -> Mullin + Serong.

If Mullin gets dropped, replace with Sheldrick.

If Sheldrick gets dropped....cry.
Sheldrick was good Thursday so should get another crack. Would be verrrry useful if he does, albeit a risk with Parker and Mills to come back (there's a few I'd be dropping before Gus though).

So 6 trades left !!!
And nowhere near a completed side.
But plenty of cash in Rookies to burn.

I already have most of the targets many are trying to get in.
Prob is there is no chance for full premo’s on all lines and gonna have to pass on players like Tarranto, Cogs, Sinclair.

Instead I am going to go full hog into risky targets, like Yeo, TT, HH and might even go late on Wardlaw for M9. I should have taken one this week like Yeo. But went for cash grab and Fyfe being conservative.

As budget is tight, I may have to take the Hari Kari for Round 15 and end up with only 16 onfield, might scrape through to 18 but doubt it.

Have done the rough expected maths and can get it done, while keeping some ok rookie coverage on bench incase of short term injuries.
And 2 left for any long term ones to main 22.. especially rucks.

Wish I could go full premo, but have to hope differential players can get the job done.

So 6 trades left !!!
And nowhere near a completed side.
But plenty of cash in Rookies to burn.

I already have most of the targets many are trying to get in.
Prob is there is no chance for full premo’s on all lines and gonna have to pass on players like Tarranto, Cogs, Sinclair.

Instead I am going to go full hog into risky targets, like Yeo, TT, HH and might even go late on Wardlaw for M9. I should have taken one this week like Yeo. But went for cash grab and Fyfe being conservative.

As budget is tight, I may have to take the Hari Kari for Round 15 and end up with only 16 onfield, might scrape through to 18 but doubt it.

Have done the rough expected maths and can get it done, while keeping some ok rookie coverage on bench incase of short term injuries.
And 2 left for any long term ones to main 22.. especially rucks.

Wish I could go full premo, but have to hope differential players can get the job done.
See you at the unfinished team get together my fellow BF SC, as I am in that same predicament.

1FERkie3.gif

In - Ziebell, Sheezel.

Out - Round 15 bye.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Sicily is peaking in performance. 140+ 3round avg. Ridiculous scenario to be in having held him through one suspension already, plus with his bye coming up, makes an almost must trade.

Holding Oliver has hurt so much, holding Sicily will be even more painful.

No chance of having a luxury trade to roughie him back in when he returns.

Holding Sheezel and bringing in TT could plug a gap I suppose.

ice cream love GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Cripps is a whole other fudging dilemma.

Angry Office GIF

There is no way he 'turns it around' and goes back to his best this season. He's cooked. 450k gets you nothing. He is a spud of a human and an even worse fudging SC player.

broken car GIF

He comes in if they sack Voss and the pressure is released. He always drops the bundle when he wants the coach gone.

Gonna be a cheap cheap trap next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheldrick was good Thursday so should get another crack. Would be verrrry useful if he does, albeit a risk with Parker and Mills to come back (there's a few I'd be dropping before Gus though).

Who goes out for Parker and Mills ?

If Shelfrick says in..

Who goes out for Parker and Mills ?

If Shelfrick says in..
I'd be dropping Clarke, Hayward, Cunningham, and McInerney before Sheldrick. I can't see that happening though.

The only player who is really compelling for me this round is Tarryn Thomas.

But it’s hard to see how I can make it happen with a straight rookie trade without making my round 15 bye situation worse.

Cincotta would have been perfect, but he doesn’t quite get me there, so it would have to be Mitchell.

The only player who is really compelling for me this round is Tarryn Thomas.

But it’s hard to see how I can make it happen with a straight rookie trade without making my round 15 bye situation worse.

Cincotta would have been perfect, but he doesn’t quite get me there, so it would have to be Mitchell.
Glad I sat on my hands last week, because Cincotta to TT with my excess cash this week looks tasty.

Cripps has completely ****ed my SuperCoach team and the desire to continue this year… campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back