Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

No trades. LOL!

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Mitchell to Mullin (if named)
T.Atkins to one of Neale/Serong/Sprayshaw

Rd15 - Cincotta/Ford to Maric/best mid I can afford ($550k odd)

Rd16 - Johnson/Humpa to Rookie/SP mid

Team done with 5 trades to go.

This is the plan, not that it will work out that way of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made some poor decisions, so will continue to make more so I can be done with this season.

oh-my-god-i-suck-oh-my-god.gif

7 trades left - will make 2 or 3 more this week, and keep going until there's none left.

Weddle > some rookie (that will probably be kentstabled into oblivion).
Sheamus > some so-called premo (that will eventually sh!t the bed).
Gawn > semi-premo somewhere in the team (that will probably get injured and subbed in the first half, and then miss the next 6+ weeks).

Fk it. Gonna ride the Briggs train all year.

4 trades left - ride or die muthahumpas!

we-dont-care.gif

JVR angwin and cincotta/cowan to 2 rookies (no idea who bc the rookie options are crap but whoever i can hide at D8 and F8) and either stewart or anderson (think i will go stew as the safe option but tempted by anderson).

Pedlar to Maric, Weddle or SMitchell to Stewart. Leaves Ashcroft at M8 and Humphrey at F6 and ten trades left. Only problem is not much cash gen (Young (Rich version); Simpson; Davey; Johnson.and eithr Weddle or Mitchell)

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

R15 trades. Sheezel and Ford to Dawson and a rookie.

R16 trades. JVR and Ashcroft to Bont and a rookie.

Might cash in on Angwin this week to make sure the above trades can happen, whilst giving me flexibility for the rookie trade ins.

Think Sesame Street GIF

Gonna need to find 3 to 4 players for R15 so will have to start next week. I'll bet they suspend Sicily so Sheezel might have to go.

Fyfe looked decent tonight, what price will he be? 270k? Still a option.
Yeo, Fyfe and TT will be on many radars this week. All good options for squad depth, unsure if I would rely on them to finish off my team if I was low on trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back