Round 15, 2012 - Geelong v Box Hill Hawks, 7 July 2012, 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably just the club trying to pump his trade value up....

I've referred to you today as 'kolkotronis' and called you a midget, but with your posts today I'm convinced you are in fact

Randall boner

Btw I'm hopeless with the I phone and accidentally liked your post.

I'll buy you a soda water Sunday tiprat.

Two years ago everyone was worried about our development/depth as well i.e Shiels, Savage, Suckling ect. and that has turned out ok. Hope this turns out to be the case again.

All those guys showed glimpses of AFL talent. Admittedly Sav showed more in the warm ups than he did in the games but he always had a huge boot.

I genuinely have not seen AFL glimpses from Schneider, Wang, Hallahan, Lowden and Duryea. If I thought a reasonable discussion could be held here, I would list my concerns on each.

Litherland has not impressed me at all this year but he has genuine speed so I have hope. I rated Grim highly as he has AFL physical capabilities but anyone playing Development Squad in their third year is in strife. I assume he is on the way out. Boseley is a nice project player. Langers is far too glorious a notion for me to consider him rationally.

Our overall depth is not too bad. We had the 21 from Sunday's team (I excluded Hill), add Sewell, Burger, Goo, Max and Hodge and that is 26 guys who can bring us home a flag. In most regards I prefer to have 26/27 aces compared to 35 solid VFL players.

All those guys showed glimpses of AFL talent. Admittedly Sav showed more in the warm ups than he did in the games but he always had a huge boot.

I genuinely have not seen AFL glimpses from Schneider, Wang, Hallahan, Lowden and Duryea. If I thought a reasonable discussion could be held here, I would list my concerns on each.

Litherland has not impressed me at all this year but he has genuine speed so I have hope. I rated Grim highly as he has AFL physical capabilities but anyone playing Development Squad in their third year is in strife. I assume he is on the way out. Boseley is a nice project player. Langers is far too glorious a notion for me to consider him rationally.

Our overall depth is not too bad. We had the 21 from Sunday's team (I excluded Hill), add Sewell, Burger, Goo, Max and Hodge and that is 26 guys who can bring us home a flag. In most regards I prefer to have 26/27 aces compared to 35 solid VFL players.

A bit harsh on Schneider but the others are a bit of a worry.

I'd love to have a reasonable discussion on these player's shortcomings but where would we find a suitable forum?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back