Game Day Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 1980, we have beaten Richmond 6 times at the MCG.

Here's a couple of good ones.

Lets hope tonight is the same.

Some other random facts;
Round 4, 2020 was our last victory against them.
Round 22, 2016 was our last victory against them at the MCG.
We have never played them on a Friday night at the MCG.
Our record against them at the MCG since 1980 is 6-2-14.
Played them only twice before in Round 15 of a season. 2019 & 2014.

Unless we've returned from the bye with a magical potion that will have us undefeated for remainder of the year, I'd rather play the kids and get the best draft picks possible. Hopefully the kids at Sandy can kick butt this weekend, get promoted and stay in.
I'd rather watch the kids and have hope, instead of the ones not taking us anywhere and getting belted anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't emotionally invest and ruin your weekend. Switch it off when we start to roll over and expose our soft belly.

I expect the worst so anything less than a 10 goal loss and it's good night.

Unless we've returned from the bye with a magical potion that will have us undefeated for remainder of the year, I'd rather play the kids and get the best draft picks possible. Hopefully the kids at Sandy can kick butt this weekend, get promoted and stay in.
I'd rather watch the kids and have hope, instead of the ones not taking us anywhere and getting belted anyway.
The bad news is that we just don't have many kids on the list.

Here's our under 21 squad:
kids.jpg

Our most pressing issue at the moment is goal-kicking. Fix that and we would actually be 8-5 right now.

Every week we kick ourselves out of games. We never punish our opposition for missing because we miss ourselves.

There are obviously many different issues going on but if you look at the one KPI that would drastically change our outcomes it's the goalkicking and until we fix it we won't win many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back