Not open for further replies.
A lot of problem areas. Where do I start

View attachment 1428449

Clark ?
Preuss ?
Zorko ?
DeGoey ?
200.gif

Problems this week.. Zorko and having my remaining on field rookie as Jeffrey.

Zorko>Salem
Rookie downgrade - 1 week week of 40 from Jeff and the upgrade him next week

Any injury update on Peatling?

Trying to work out whether I knife him or Preussy.

Peatling can become Whit and Preussy can get to any mid I want. Thinking Laird with the run home and keeps $40k to upgrade Peatling next week.

If I cull Peatling I think I can loop Wehr/Jamo. If I cull Preuss I'll probably just have to field Wehr.

Worst case next week if I can't get Peatling to Whit I can always go to Salem and a week later get him up to Whit or better.

No love for Toby? Had a nice stretch of 4 games and AVG over 85 plenty times.
I'm seriously looking at him. Since McVeigh took over he's looked absolutely mint. Always a risky move going him though but since I can't afford Taranto or Parker I'll likely look at him or Libba to replace Butters (already have Bont)

At this stage it's: -

Durdin > Hollands
Petracca > Brayshaw

Still have one rookie on the field at M8 (picking between Soligo/Owens/Hough/Judson) to deal with, but they aren't annoying me as much as Petracca/Mitchell/Heeney

Any injury update on Peatling?

Trying to work out whether I knife him or Preussy.

Peatling can become Whit and Preussy can get to any mid I want. Thinking Laird with the run home and keeps $40k to upgrade Peatling next week.

If I cull Peatling I think I can loop Wehr/Jamo. If I cull Preuss I'll probably just have to field Wehr.

Worst case next week if I can't get Peatling to Whit I can always go to Salem and a week later get him up to Whit or better.
McVeigh said Peatling will play this week?

At this stage it's: -

Durdin > Hollands
Petracca > Brayshaw

Still have one rookie on the field (Soligo/Owens/Hough) to deal with, but they aren't annoying me as much as Petracca/Mitchell/Heeney

Doing this is tempting.

But I guarantee I do this and it will backfire with Petrecca scoring similar to Brayshaw in the short term. Pretty sure Tracc went 115+ post bye last season so it's possible he comes out firing

Difference between a rookie and premium on field is likely to be more than Petrecca and Brayshaw so I think I have to hold off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Himmelberg gamble ✅
Peatling gamble ❌
Ambrosio over Teakle and Hollands ✅

Questions for the week:
1. Is Peatling an out? If he comes back and average 70 again he's worth a hold IMO.
2. Will Jackson outscore Brodie for the amount of time Gawn is out?
3. Will Petracca recover? Or should I punt him before Soligo?

Gawn Zorko gone last week Preuss Butters this week. Injury free now and buttering up for next weeks injuries.
Those 2 last week was fine as they were tradable to good players. This week sucks as they don’t have the money to sideways them to something comparable.

Those 2 last week was fine as they were tradable to good players. This week sucks as they don’t have the money to sideways them to something comparable.
Guthrie Jackson best I can do.

Jackson going 60-70 rounds 9-12 playing mainly forward.. surely as main ruck you give him something like +10-15 hit outs, +5 disposals and another tackle or two which takes him to around 90.

Think trades this week are:
ROB -> Parnell
Duddin -> Bont/Trel/Parker/Taranto

Leaves me with...

D: Doch, Crisp, Sinclair, Short, Hew, Sic
This line is pretty much done unless Sic goes full spud, but I still have some faith in him. Can be traded to Whit pretty easily if needed

M: Mills, Oliver, Neale, Crae, Jelly, Cripps, Zerrett, Daicos
Awful bottom 4 mids...playing a risky game with Daicos, he can fall off a cliff anytime but I want to hold him until I can upgrade him to a genuine gun mid like Brayshaw/Laird. Jelly and Cripps might have to be kept. Zerrett is hopeless though, needs to be upgraded.

R: English, Cameron
Best combo for now. DC will be ruined when Grundy returns, so he needs to be upgraded to Gawn eventually

F: Dunks, Cogs, Brodie, Anderson, Himmelberg, whoever I trade in this week
Worst line...needs major surgery. Brodie only good for 80s now, Anderson too inconsistent and Himmelberg role could die as early as this week. MAJOR surgery required. Need to somehow turn Brodie/Anderson/HH into 3 of Bont/Taranto/Parker/Trel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back