Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was going to watch it at home, but this cafe in Geelong is doing a burger night, so I'll be there, chowing down on the best burger i've ever tasted (had one yesterday and it was divine), cheering on the boys!

Was going to watch it at home, but this cafe in Geelong is doing a burger night, so I'll be there, chowing down on the best burger i've ever tasted (had one yesterday and it was divine), cheering on the boys!

For the whole game? How slow do you eat? :p

For the whole game? How slow do you eat? :p

I'm a pretty slow eater to be honest. Always have been. Not for the whole game. Will head out to a sports bar and have a few pints and watch the game there. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey can someone please tell me, if I have seats in the AFL Members Reserve section in the Great Southern Stand, is there a certain dress standard that applies to get in, like having to wear a collared shirt? Or is it cool just rocking up in a leather jacket (gonna be bloody cold!)? Also will I need to show a membership card, because I don't have one, or do they just scan the tickets?

Anything you could possibly wear on a cold night is fine. Unlike parts of the MCC there is no jacket / tie requirements - it's pretty much the same as general admission, with a nicer bar. They do not scan the membership card on entry or ask for it entering the stands if you have a reserve seat ticket. Technically they can ask to see your AFL membership, but I've never had this happen.

Anything you could possibly wear on a cold night is fine. Unlike parts of the MCC there is no jacket / tie requirements - it's pretty much the same as general admission, with a nicer bar. They do not scan the membership card on entry or ask for it entering the stands if you have a reserve seat ticket. Technically they can ask to see your AFL membership, but I've never had this happen.
I'm wearing my mc hammer baloon pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back