Preview Collingwood v Richmond - Friday the 31st of March 7:50pm @ The MCG || Richmond Against the World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the news last night a story was leaked that Mitchell has a back issue? Are Pies leaking injury rumours to the press just in case they lose tonight šŸ˜‚
McRae is playing everyone injured because of how much this game means to them

Good to see Judson selected.
Dimma gave him fulsome praise at the press conference.
Hugo plays across HBF.
Trent should play more midfield.
Key issue is to shut down Nick Daicos and Noble, averaged 600 metres and 8 score involvements each versus the Cats.
Noble is a transitional winger passing inboard.
They set up crucial goals for JDG and Hill versus the Cats, who marked uncontested in the HF corridor.
Looks like Mitchell is playing across HF, not dissimilar to Lambert's fo0rmer role.
I'd let noble get a possession every day of the week.
Panic merchant

It's ******* Liam McBean and Jayden Post all over again.
I should elaborate. Posters whip themselves up into a frenzy over a player. And it's ******* stupid. We have seen this before. And That's my point on Post and McBean. Cumbo will ******* play when he has ticked the boxes required of him and form permits.

I should elaborate. Posters whip themselves up into a frenzy over a player. And it's ******* stupid. We have seen this before. And That's my point on Post and McBean. Cumbo will ******* play when he has ticked the boxes required of him and form permits.

This

otherwise he be in the side, its not rocket surgery

This

otherwise he be in the side, its not rocket surgery
I reckon 15 pages of this thread is Cumbo melting and looking. Just stupid. And i am a fan of his. I loved what he was doing last season. But, if you watched the ressies last weekend, there's no way you could select him. Certainly not on form. And if we did, would it not be hypocritical of some posters to want this, yet, if we checked their posting on George each week.......

But scoring isnā€™t our current issue itā€™s front half pressure

Spot on! Last year we were the highest scoring team. But opposition just waltzed the ball down the ground every week and scored at will against us. Our ability to defend opposition ball movement was abysmal. It was never going to win us a flag.

If we donā€™t improve the ā€˜all over groundā€™ defensive intent we will be also rans. Thereā€™s no point playing Cumberland if he kicks a few goals but heā€™s not willing/able to invest fully in team defence.

There is enough history to tell you that in modern footy the Premiership team is ALWAYSā€¦ I repeat ā€¦ALWAYS ā€¦excellent defensively.

If we end up the season 7-10th for points against and we are shown to be poor at defending ball movement we CANNOT win the flag. Itā€™s like Brisbane of 2022 - great attack, leaky defenceā€¦ gets them to a PF but in reality nowhere near a flag.

Dimma is not stupid. He know we cannot win the flag without improving A LOT defensively, and thatā€™s what they are working towards.

Some flashy goals from Cumberland is great for the crowd and the scoreboard, but not great for our flag hopes if he does not defend as well as others.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on! Last year we were the highest scoring team. But opposition just waltzed the ball down the ground every week and scored at will against us. Our ability to defend opposition ball movement was abysmal. It was never going to win us a flag.

If we donā€™t improve the ā€˜all over groundā€™ defensive intent we will be also rans. Thereā€™s no point playing Cumberland if he kicks a few goals but heā€™s not willing/able to invest fully in team defence.

There is enough history to tell you that in modern footy the Premiership team is ALWAYSā€¦ I repeat ā€¦ALWAYS ā€¦excellent defensively.

If we end up the season 7-10th for points against and we are shown to be poor at defending ball movement we CANNOT win the flag. Itā€™s like Brisbane of 2022 - great attack, leaky defenceā€¦ gets them to a PF but in reality nowhere near a flag.

Dimma is not stupid. He know we cannot win the flag without improving A LOT defensively, and thatā€™s what they are working towards.

Some flashy goals from Cumberland is great for the crowd and the scoreboard, but not great for our flag hopes if he does not defend as well as others.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sorry mate going to need to give you a thread ban for talking logic

Love how people freak out over selection

Even if we lose tomorrow night, it doesn't mean selection is wrong - I know this might be hard to fathom but sometimes the other team is simply better on the day.
Better on March to be more accurate.

Mental anguish injury troll .. ban yourself mod :moustache:
More about everyone talking him up and wanted him in the side

I was one of them šŸ˜‚

Seemed like a good kid as well I remember that time he posted on here

Does anyone know if Lynch's bitch is out tonight? There seems to be alot of concern on their board

Lynch will kick 8 tonight, if it rains. Could get ugly for them if it's dry. He destroyed them in the wet in 2019.

Think we win tonight, our injuries are being highly overated. 5 of our best back 6 are out there, yeah the 3 out are better than Young, but its still only 1 spot we have to cover. Short meh, Hopper out hurts but he's played 1 good game for the club and we are used to playing without Dusty now. For me it's probably a stronger team than we sent to the Gabba last year for the final with Taranto, Grimes and Graham all in.

Could be flag favourites before midnight tonight
welp time to masturbate GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back