F Jason Castagna, Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt
Foll Ivan Soldo, Trent Cotchin, Shai Bolton
I/C Liam Baker, Daniel Rioli, Toby Nankervis, Jack Ross
Emg Jack Higgins, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Nathan Broad, Mabior Chol

In: Dylan Grimes, Jack Ross, Kane Lambert
Out: Jack Higgins, Thomson Dow, Nathan Broad
What’s broad done wrong?

What’s broad done wrong?
Nothing apart from being in a damn good side.
Markov keeping him out. Broad better defender but the club is loving Markovs run and carry.

How do you think Astbury gets a game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free swing for the Tigers as I don't think we're as concerned about making top 4 as Geelong/WCE are. We have the mentality of any team any time any place when it comes to games. So finishing 5th won't really bother us.

Having said that I sense we're going to be primed for this especially after the Stack/CCJ incident calling into question our culture. So I'm ready for the boys to be up and about from the first bounce tomorrow with a ferocious attack on the man & contest.

Don't mind the changes in selection either. Grimes is a better defender than Broad so is a simple switch, while Markov offers us extra leg speed coming out of the defensive half of the ground which hopefully aids us getting the ball through the Cats defensive zone quickly, which they seem to struggle with when they can't get their structure set up because of quick ball movement.

Also like the addition of Lambert and Ross to the midfield mix which gives us a bit more of a chance to at least break even in clearances especially if Soldo & Nank can get on top of non rucks in Esava & Blicavs in the ruck.

Still expecting a Tigers win especially coming off the longer break freshening up the group who did look rather flat last time out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back