4 - Oliver
4 - Petracca
3 - Breust
3 - Breust
2 - Oliver
2 - Viney
1 - Phillips
1 - Worpel

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! This is by far the funniest thing I have read in the thread.

Oh, you're serious............

Hey, a bit of respect for him: he lives in Adelaide and watches the game on TV.

He knows his footy!

They were pissing me off with some of the justifications for free kicks and non holding the ball decisions last night.
If they had a set of balls they would call it as they see it rather than trot out the narrative.
BOUNCE voted the Langdon goal the Goal of the Week.

That’s right, the one where he drops the ball after taking on the tackle, and then picks it up and kicks the goal. It’s ab absolute mind* how not a single person in any commentary position did not question that.

BOUNCE voted the Langdon goal the Goal of the Week.

That’s right, the one where he drops the ball after taking on the tackle, and then picks it up and kicks the goal. It’s ab absolute mindfu** how not a single person in any commentary position did not question that.
Agreed how did none of them not know it was Hunt. And yes definitely holding the ball.

Big difference is that the dogs didn't want Lake, and traded him out a year before free agency (where they'd have gotten nothing due to him not being offered another contract). The hawks also paid well over value (at the time) to get him

They traded us Lake and 27 for 21 and 41.

If that's paying well over value...well let's just say I have a different idea about striking a fair or good deal than you because I thought we made off like bandits.

On moto g(7) using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that's paying well over value...well let's just say I have a different idea about striking a fair or good deal than you because I thought we made off like bandits.

If you cast your mind back to his last season with the Dogs they were playing him as a forward. He wasn’t wanted there and was thought to be washed up.

the vibe at the time of these trades was overs, but after a while, not so much

Amazed me how little credit our young players have received from this game. Nearly all of the discussion after it has been about Melbourne (fair enough they are top) or about getting rid of Clarkson

Love Clarko but anytime we put in a surprise performance the media is always about him and not the players. When we play terribly it is always about how poor the list is.

Lewis was at pains to point this out post game, its a combination of all! The assistant coaches, players and Clarko.

Wish we could bottle that type of intensity. Loving the work of Phillips and Hartigan, two guys I was bagging earlier in the year. Phillips has been solid in his role, and has had a few nice hit ups with ball in hand, and generally applies the right type of pressure and tackle. Hartigan, despite his limitations has turned out to be a good bargain basement KPD. Happy to admit I was wrong on these guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis was at pains to point this out post game, its a combination of all! The assistant coaches, players and Clarko.
This is not a surprise. It is the same for most team sports. The coach is the focal point and when the team performs badly the coach takes the blame and pays the price. We do not have to look far to see the very example of this.

This is not a surprise. It is the same for most team sports. The coach is the focal point and when the team performs badly the coach takes the blame and pays the price. We do not have to look far to see the very example of this.

a big part of the coach's job is to protect the players

Not enough love for Cousins in that play that lead to Bruest’s goal with 2:26 left in the second quarter. He laid the bump that cleared the way for the chain of possessions to Bruest.
I've got a huge soft spot for Cuz and he does some great team orientated things, but geez his ball use really does need to improve.

I read it like Johnson crapping on about Hawks getting rid of Clarko when he's coaching so well but Lewie was saying well he's not the only one that contributed to Hawks winning.
But your interpretation could be right.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm with you in your take on that exchange Hodgey 15

I read it like Johnson crapping on about Hawks getting rid of Clarko when he's coaching so well but Lewie was saying well he's not the only one that contributed to Hawks winning.
But your interpretation could be right.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A little of both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back