Preview Round 18, 2021: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 17th July, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Power

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is a muso too iirc - maybe even a bass player himself. Maybe he's one of those fat hairy bassplayers with a 18 inch ginger beard and a 6-string Warwick bass who plays solos chords and all sorts of mad sh*t

Nah, bass players are freakos, drums and guitar for me. I'm getting white guy dreads and a fretless slap bass vibe from your musical history Aussie. Full Primus s**t.;)

Just proves how tough it is to do the games. Also proves what an unbelievable job they have done to keep going.
Especially with the footy frenzy during our loooong lockdown last year.
I don’t think most of Melbourne would have coped without having a game every night to watch.
Earned themselves a few brownie points with their logistical organisation over the past 18 months.

Just proves how tough it is to do the games. Also proves what an unbelievable job they have done to keep going.
Agreed whatever you think about the people in charge, the fact that they are able to have this season running relatively smoothly is very impressive. Kudos

Especially with the footy frenzy during our loooong lockdown last year.
I don’t think most of Melbourne would have coped without having a game every night to watch.
Earned themselves a few brownie points with their logistical organisation over the past 18 months.
Definitely kept me going. That footy frenzy was a godsend

Tom Browne on the Ch7 news said the game was being shifted to the early timeslot at Metricon but I think he meant Marvel since we didn't fly up there today.
Did he really say Metricon? I watched that but didn’t think he said that. Wouldn’t surprise me. Clown.

Haha, I think the Brains Trust could get a gig in any Jack Irish movie.
Battle seemed to hurt his left foot/ankle and left the ground.
If you thought it a solid session, perhaps my impression is that of a newby.
Did you notice that Coff was being encouraged to run? Once through the backline at the South Road end, and the second one I noticed was when he was playing as a forward at the Highway end. He does look good doing that.
I took a photo of the grandstand and posted it here. Brings back memories.

Yeah just saw that with Battle ..trained nearly all the session…quite suprised to see result.

As for the lads there yeah lots of stories …couple of them used to be pro golf tour caddies .

No said more than once been suprised at training levels this year …pretty confident the entire
fitness programme will come under serious review

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he really say Metricon? I watched that but didn’t think he said that. Wouldn’t surprise me. Clown.

The Bulldogs are playing the Suns tomorrow afternoon at Metricon so we wouldn't be able to play there anyway, if we had to play in QLD it would be at the Gabba.

The Bulldogs are playing the Suns tomorrow afternoon at Metricon so we wouldn't be able to play there anyway, if we had to play in QLD it would be at the Gabba.
Pretty sure they’re playing 2 games at metricon in one day. That surface will look like the moon halfway through the second game. It’s already a concern for the aflpa so this will be interesting if something happens injury wise.

Yeah just saw that with Battle ..trained nearly all the session…quite suprised to see result.

As for the lads there yeah lots of stories …couple of them used to be pro golf tour caddies .

No said more than once been suprised at training levels this year …pretty confident the entire
fitness programme will come under serious review
Was gresh good in the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back