Preview Round 18, 2021: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 17th July, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Power

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke Zero? Wouldn’t touch the stuff. No sugar coke for me. Dimmies still in play and on my second vb as I type watching the British open. Heaven wouldn’t be better.
Lol. Coke No sugar is what I meant. I just always call it zero even tho no sugar tastes waaaaay better than zero so we’re in agreement there.

If we are playing to develop we pump games into Bytel. Otherwise he bides his time waiting for an injury to one of the other inside players while we challenge. With Dunstan, Jones, Steele and Crouch we look like one of the best midfields in the comp. Bytel is learning his craft so we would expect to carry him for now so that it fast tracks his development.

If you have the Beatles playing in the midfield you don't sack Paul McCartney and bring in a 16 year old kid who knows 5 chords because he might be even better the day before a stadium tour starts.

Bytel got heaps out of last week obviously. Playing as medical sub was the worst of both worlds. When we were sh*t and finals were off it makes sense to try to fast track. Now we don't need to rush.
Bass players don't play chords mate I mean you should know this kind of thing what the hell is wrong with you?

If we are playing to develop we pump games into Bytel. Otherwise he bides his time waiting for an injury to one of the other inside players while we challenge. With Dunstan, Jones, Steele and Crouch we look like one of the best midfields in the comp. Bytel is learning his craft so we would expect to carry him for now so that it fast tracks his development.

If you have the Beatles playing in the midfield you don't sack Paul McCartney and bring in a 16 year old kid who knows 5 chords because he might be even better the day before a stadium tour starts.

Bytel got heaps out of last week obviously. Playing as medical sub was the worst of both worlds. When we were sh*t and finals were off it makes sense to try to fast track. Now we don't need to rush.
Not asking for bytel to replace Dunstan this year. If you remember I was the one happy to play bytel in the reserves. I believe you were one of many who weren’t. Anyway that means nothing as I’m talking next year Next year neither player is in the reserves or seniors. They are fighting for one spot and the club told Dunstan he basically wasn’t playing this year. Why would he stick around even though he is a regular now. He would see the writing on the wall. Anyway bytel should be sub this week. Nothing wrong with being sub. There is a lot more to it than just thinking he is missing out on seconds footy. He is watching what players do to prepare for the real stuff.

Yikes. Gringo might be losing it now. Would expect better from a Gringo analogy.
Dude is a muso too iirc - maybe even a bass player himself. Maybe he's one of those fat hairy bassplayers with a 18 inch ginger beard and a 6-string Warwick bass who plays solos chords and all sorts of mad s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coke Zero? Wouldn’t touch the stuff. No sugar coke for me. Dimmies still in play and on my second vb as I type watching the British open. Heaven wouldn’t be better.

Isn't that the same s**t in a different can?

Lol. Coke No sugar is what I meant. I just always call it zero even tho no sugar tastes waaaaay better than zero so we’re in agreement there.

Are you sure that it's not Diet Coke rebranded so it fells like you're manly drinking it?

No idea but it seems to taste better. I’ve heard others say the same.

When I was at uni I used to do those focus groups and taste testing. The blind tests for most stuff is much harder than you imagine. We did a cola test and I was 100% sure I knew the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Without a label or can it's much harder to differentiate them than you think. It would have been one out of five could correctly identify more than one. Beers were the same. VB, MB, Crownies even some s**t interstate beers were all very much the same.

Bass players don't play chords mate I mean you should know this kind of thing what the hell is wrong with you?

I know, I was busy sounding smart and forgot about accuracy. I preferred the Stones anyway.

Not asking for bytel to replace Dunstan this year. If you remember I was the one happy to play bytel in the reserves. I believe you were one of many who weren’t. Anyway that means nothing as I’m talking next year Next year neither player is in the reserves or seniors. They are fighting for one spot and the club told Dunstan he basically wasn’t playing this year. Why would he stick around even though he is a regular now. He would see the writing on the wall. Anyway bytel should be sub this week. Nothing wrong with being sub. There is a lot more to it than just thinking he is missing out on seconds footy. He is watching what players do to prepare for the real stuff.

I was also in full tank mode.

When I was at uni I used to do those focus groups and taste testing. The blind tests for most stuff is much harder than you imagine. We did a cola test and I was 100% sure I knew the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Without a label or can it's much harder to differentiate them than you think. It would have been one out of five could correctly identify more than one. Beers were the same. VB, MB, Crownies even some sh*t interstate beers were all very much the same.
Crownies have completely lost the plot. I can tell much difference between Carlton and vb but the rest I can.

Yikes. Gringo might be losing it now. Would expect better from a Gringo analogy.

I need pain to create my art. Too much positivity and I'm slipping up. I've gone from Rothko to Robbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back