Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshster

Rookie
Feb 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope I'm not stealing the mods thunder here.... couldn't find a thread so thought I'd get things started.
Round 18 opens tonight with the Broncos v Bulldogs. Not exactly a huge clash but I guess last chance for the Broncos to stay in touch with the 8 (only just).

I know the Titans in are in turmoil but concerns me a lot the Storm resting so many big players.... mind you, we won during the rep weeks when the same guys were missing so maybe I shouldn't concerned. Will be getting down there with my boy for our only game of this year.

Roosters & Knights and Eagles v Eels are probably the pick of the bunch this week.

I'm ******* loving the season the Raiders are putting together.

After a couple of games early in the season where we honoured the "Faders" moniker, our ability to hold on is starting to look really good. Those tackles in the last couple of minutes from Sezer and Croker were incredible.

The fact that Nicoll-Klokstad isn't leading the Dally M tally is a farce.

If we didn't have so much recent history of choking in finals the lid would be starting to shake a little loose! Can't wait til we're here in Melbourne in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back