VFL Round 19 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Victoria Park (Pies WON 84-68, Cloke kicks 5, replay OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

GK9aMx4.jpg

Onya Cloke! Nobody can take away the fact that you're a premiership player, and Collingwood premiership players have a special place in my heart. No matter where they end up. Kicking 5 goals that went a long way in helping us secure the win on the weekend, each of them straight over the umpires hat. 'attaboy.

You know, you have a wonderful eye...

GK9aMx4.jpg

Onya Cloke! Nobody can take away the fact that you're a premiership player, and Collingwood premiership players have a special place in my heart. No matter where they end up. Kicking 5 goals that went a long way in helping us secure the win on the weekend, each of them straight over the umpires hat. 'attaboy.
Black and white photo, old stand in the background. Nice pic it's takes you back to a bygone era.

I cant believe we have only lost 3 games this year. Who were they to? I remember getting smashed by Essendona VFL real early on but who were the other 2?

Sandy was our Last Lost and Casey in Rd 2.

Think all our Losses we got Flogged in

Sandy was our Last Lost and Casey in Rd 2.

Think all our Losses we got Flogged in

Correct. Lost to Casey by 56 points, to Essendon by 85 points and to Sandringham by 67 points.

Admittedly, we were injury depleted in all three games...

GK9aMx4.jpg

How did you take that one? Obviously not while standing in the middle of the ground. A great image BTW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Lost to Casey by 56 points, to Essendon by 85 points and to Sandringham by 67 points.

Admittedly, we were injury depleted in all three games...

Now now we've been riddled with injuries all year if you ask some!

Now now we've been riddled with injuries all year if you ask some!

Only counts for the seniors Sco.......haven't you heard if Tapping wins the Premiership its is all attributed to Bucks! :drunk:

This week's edition of Lulie...

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2016-08-16/a-finals-atmosphere-comes-early

Rather ordinary episode, tell you the truth. Rocca's just going through the motions, Macaffer's playing like a man who knows he is marching (or being marched) to the guillotine and Wagner is horribly out of form. Wags is even asking for help from the crowd!

As it turns out, I may be able to help him with that...;)

This week's edition of Lulie...

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2016-08-16/a-finals-atmosphere-comes-early

Rather ordinary episode, tell you the truth. Rocca's just going through the motions, Macaffer's playing like a man who knows he is marching (or being marched) to the guillotine and Wagner is horribly out of form. Wags is even asking for help from the crowd!

As it turns out, I may be able to help him with that...;)

To Roccas credit, at least he admitted that they stuffed up the game day bests and gave the gong to Witts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back