FN.KreugerR.McInnesA.Johnson
RA.BeggE.AllanC.Hustwaite
INTN.JettaR.PennyO.Steene
C.LaneT.Wilson
EMERGJ.LongmireL.PurcellV.Blackmoore-Moore
J.RainesC.MulvogueJ.Booth
S.GloverJ.Eyre

Strange selection, so one mid and one key defender go out
we bring in one defender and.. Lane plays down back? Will he play mid?

Our bench is odd. Not one midfielder, so either we have the likes of Reef/Draper/Ginni run through there or Lane will play midfield.
Otherwiise we are going with 3 mids.

With Brisbane and Melbourne seemingly a lock for VFL finals and Port currently a game and percentage clear in the SANFL top 5 we ideally want to secure a finals spot over the next 4 weeks.

Just giving a kick.
b0186538893349ee055118414328a066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Carmichael, Ginnivan, Harrison, Frampton, Ruscoe and Bianco would all be auditioning for a spot next week. I could potentially see Allan being considered, too. If Howe remains forward, Johnson is unlikely to play.

I wouldn't necessarily rule Cox, WHE, and Lipinski out but I wouldn't automatically select them, either. I tend to think we'll give WHE another week.

Carmichael, Ginnivan, Harrison, Bianco: WHE and Lipinski (but as Hill will return, it's really one spot).
Frampton: ruck
Ruscoe: Extra defensive cover

I'd say Carmichael, Ginnivan, Harrison, Frampton, Ruscoe and Bianco would all be auditioning for a spot next week. I could potentially see Allan being considered, too. If Howe remains forward, Johnson is unlikely to play.

I wouldn't necessarily rule Cox, WHE, and Lipinski out but I wouldn't automatically select them, either. I tend to think we'll give WHE another week.

Carmichael, Ginnivan, Harrison, Bianco: WHE and Lipinski (but as Hill will return, it's really one spot).
Frampton: ruck
Ruscoe: Extra defensive cover
We aren’t even offering ruscoe and bianco contracts let alone giving them games.

Love coming to watch games at Vic Park, but surely we can work with Yarra Council to install a proper scoreboard. Pretty poor that one gets trucked in each game. Same with AFLW games here.

Strange selection, so one mid and one key defender go out
we bring in one defender and.. Lane plays down back? Will he play mid?

Our bench is odd. Not one midfielder, so either we have the likes of Reef/Draper/Ginni run through there or Lane will play midfield.
Otherwiise we are going with 3 mids.

Tardrew, Draper and McInnes give us plenty of midfield options. Especially when were over catered for defenders with the starting 6 named and Jetta, Penny and Lane on the bench.

I'm surprised Eyre has been omitted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back