VFL VFL Round 19 v Carlton @ Victoria Park. July 29 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its been mentioned before, but would like to see us turn Begg into a key back over the off season. Wont make it as a key ruck in the seniors but there is a spot available for the next decade for a key back

Drapers pre season looked so promising, just cant find the ball.
Also, Allen looks a mile off of it. He is , at best 18 months away from it unless he has a huge pre season

I swear Kruger would look sore from picking up bread and milk from Woolies.
Understandable. If you get milk & bread from Woollies, you tend to leave the register with a reamed feeling in your rear end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Ash has done enough to put his hand up for next week..assuming he takes cox spot. Probably just go with DC to ruck with with McStay giving a chop out.

Joke IF can't get a Game ahead of Cox

Love coming to watch games at Vic Park, but surely we can work with Yarra Council to install a proper scoreboard. Pretty poor that one gets trucked in each game. Same with AFLW games here.

Has been an issue since about 2010, when the current (non-functioning) digital scoreboard was installed. Hasn’t worked properly from day one. Council should have asked for their money back years ago.☹️

He shouldn’t have been dropped after two 3 goal games. He’s def done enough and I expect him to play and remain in our best 23

Yep, enough of sending AJ back to the VFL. He’s a true leading and marking forward, we need him, and the coaches have to find a way to fit him in the senior side and keep him there.

Didn't see the game but from the stats Will Kelly got 3 goals and had 20 possessions, yet the only mentions of him are derogatory. Was he any good?

Didn't see the game but from the stats Will Kelly got 3 goals and had 20 possessions, yet the only mentions of him are derogatory. Was he any good?
was good today, played a little back and forward

Very good. Could have had 4 goals. Probably best game of his

Remove this Banner Ad

Back