Round 19 Discussion (dedicated to gutsroy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it hasn’t been a good Sunday. Lost footy and I’ve lost all super coach games.

Ryan can go and F off. All my pod players let me down this weekend. Logue replacement for hurn was a disaster.

Will miss finals in one of my cash leagues now after scoring the most points all season. Easily had mode scored against.

End Rant.

2,452 incl. the unfortunate Ryan and disgracefully apathetic Milera underpaint stain.
Actually looks ok, looking across leagues, but seems wrong. Most were projecting 2,500+, I thought. Odd.

same old story for me.
not a bad week, not a good one either...about par for people still logging in to check their teams.
i keep ******* up my captains and its costing me 50+ points a round.

did well enough to win the 3 leagues that i care about. results went my way and i scraped into 8th spot in BF Div11 and the LonelyKentsClub (by 0.7 percentage)
its finals time :moustache:

2,452 incl. the unfortunate Ryan and disgracefully apathetic Milera underpaint stain.
Actually looks ok, looking across leagues, but seems wrong. Most were projecting 2,500+, I thought. Odd.

Yeah I was projecting 2500+ at start of round and have come in 200 under. Just the way it is when pod players go well below. That’s the only difference between scores at the moment. The 4-6 pod players people have in teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how some players after bye round just go beast mode....so many seem to hhaha. I have at least 6-7 in my team who's 2nd half of year have been huge compared 1st.

Macrae, Bont, Dunkley, Marshall, Worpel, B.Smith stand out for me in my team.....not including any i picked up recently though since that was on form too (Ziebell and JPK, although Ziebell let down since).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back