Game Day Round 19 games day thread versus the Pufferfish

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Credit to Hunter for getting it but sheesh he stops, he props and invariably does a nothing kick resulting in a turnover. Just kills our momentum. Not the worst of our problems but for a link player his creativity and use is hideous.
I'd like to play him as a small forward next year. Just have a crack at goals, prevent him stopping so many scoring chains before they start

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
He's not the worst out there, he's had twice as many kicks as JJ and at least he'll chase an opposition player unlike JJ who just stops and watches after they run past him.

Ok let's make it 2nd worst .
Broken record , but for 3 f - years now - only a grade footballer.
Whoever gave him another contract needs to be put in stocks in Nicholson street so we can all vent .
Just a bullsit decision , almost feel sorry for the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Haha Adams out marked by Wingard. Worst game of his career today.

Good on Hunter, has kept going. Runs himself into trouble constantly and can’t kick to save himself, but he tries hard.

Mainly cause he has no one to kick to !
How many times did he have to stop back track and then handball ?
We press too far up the ground. Been a problem for a long time now.
Must be frustrating for the players with this structure.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Credit to Hunter for getting it but sheesh he stops, he props and invariably does a nothing kick resulting in a turnover. Just kills our momentum. Not the worst of our problems but for a link player his creativity and use is hideous.

No one to kick the f--- ball to BR .

Ok let's make it 2nd worst .
Broken record , but for 3 f - years now - only a grade footballer.
Whoever gave him another contract needs to be put in stocks in Nicholson street so we can all vent .
Just a bullsit decision , almost feel sorry for the kid.
On the bright side, when we are up and running again (whenever that may be) he'll look like a Norm Smith medallist again with players feeding it to him in space under the roof or at the G. And I've no doubt he'll be damaging.

It's just that he's not the sort of player you'd pick to have beside you in the trenches when you're struggling. I'd be looking for the likes of Naughton, Crozier, Dunkley etc. Hard yakka with lots of ticker.

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I hope that loss stings our players and club administrators as it has me.
Supposed home ground yet were bullied by the oppo team with even their fans joining in and mocking our club.

I hope I'm just overreacting.

On the bright side, when we are up and running again (whenever that may be) he'll look like a Norm Smith medallist again with players feeding it to him in space under the roof or at the G. And I've no doubt he'll be damaging.

It's just that he's not the sort of player you'd pick to have beside you in the trenches when you're struggling. I'd be looking for the likes of Naughton, Crozier, Dunkley etc. Hard yakka with lots of ticker.
KH was talking about Honey?

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians

Wrong bloke DW ,talking Honeychurch.
Good sides will always have JJ types , as you say u need them .

Sep 14, 2003
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Angels, Maple Leafs
JJ is on 800k a year for that absolute dog sh**.

Embarrassing times. I absolutely hate that the port crowd are celebrating. I hope its hurting our side more than it is me.

And people say Tommy Boyd is overpaid - at least he plays his heart out when he can get on the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back