Game Day Round 19 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to teams not making league finals. Vale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

******* bullshit, * you Kennedy, * you Taranto, * you Merrett, * you Jelly, * you Tracc C, * you May, * you Salem, * you Grundy vc.

There is a very strong chance that Frost comes in for Taranto this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad.

Butters, Walsh as VC, Neale, Petracca not being able to kick, Zerrett disappearing act and Captain Titch's zero point last quarter did their best to bring me down.

Hopefully able to hold on rank by fluking out on avoiding COVID donuts.

******* bullshit, fu** you Kennedy, fu** you Taranto, fu** you Merrett, fu** you Jelly, fu** you Tracc C, fu** you May, fu** you Salem, fu** you Grundy vc.

Taranto was shocking after half time - I don't have him but if I did I'd be spewing

Up 628 spots to 1443 after being ranked 66,000 after Round 1
Ranked 419 for the round after a 36 and 174 earlier in the year
Having some sorta year
Hopefully the boys hold up for another 4 weeks

I was 11th and there was a 7 team log jam for 8th place in my league.

Three guys behind me lost. Two guys in front of me lost and I snuck past another guy who won his game, by a percentage margin of 0.1% to land in the 8.

Bradbury.jpg
Love it!

It's time to buy

******* bullshit, fu** you Kennedy, fu** you Taranto, fu** you Merrett, fu** you Jelly, fu** you Tracc C, fu** you May, fu** you Salem, fu** you Grundy vc.

Some big unique's there. Frost round has been and gone. You missed your chance young tacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back