Round 19 Retro rd discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will go on a rampant like-fest in the morning - Ronnie Wearmouth, KT26's, Test Match, Ivan Ironman Stewart's Offroad Racing, Galaga, Pitfall. Legends :thumbsu:
I had a mate who had Test Match and he set up a Lego grandstand around the field.
The area between the bowler and batsman was worn out from overuse :)

Do believe i was " mentioned " on this page but i can't see it.

Nice to know when people think OLD SCHOOL , they think of ol Crow-Crow o_O;)

I'll throw some of my own ones up -

WWF_Super_WrestleMania_(NA).jpg

Intellivision >>>>>>>. Atari

Intellivision.jpg

That moment when your mate from schools older brothers girlfriends cousin lent him THIS -

51151_front.jpg

" Sic em Rex...."
JTANTZ_narrowweb__300x279,0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 269964

How about these rockin tshirts. They were all the rage for a short period

Ahhhh the 80s!
Got one in 1990 ( or 91 )

Whole family was going to an ODI at the scg , we were looking after 2 kittens the neighbours owned , they would just play in the garden all day anyway.

So as we're backing down the driveway , the tyre makes a screech - 1 of the kittens got his hind leg caught under a wheel ( will never forget the sight of him bolting for the bushes on 3 legs draggin what was left of the 4th )

anyway , guess who had to hold the poor kent all the wy to the vet while he bled all over my awesome Hypercolour shirt ???

worn once and never again - think it became a chamois

giphy.gif

Also , your saturday didn't start until you'd watched THIS -

And between getting home from school & having tea on ABC on weeknights;

Obviously we could sit here all day doing this, but bonus points for those who can name these......

5e58cc4653655da7ff2cca235732de22.png

23f104982c299591c171d511712aad70.png

be9c29788ccd14b9bc611f33166cdf15.png

So retro...

Top one definitely "Super Off Road"

Middle... I want to say "Accolade's Grand Prix" where I think you had the choice of three cars (Ferrari, Williams and McLaren), but this one looks even more basic.

Bottom one is the immensely entertaining "Stunts". I have very fond memories of creating elaborate jumps for my bright purple Porsche 962 or whatever it was.

Some other gems:

A) Classic
bub-2.png

B) Way back
digger5.gif

C) WAY back!
Alley-Cat.jpg

Top one definitely "Super Off Road"

Middle... I want to say "Accolade's Grand Prix" where I think you had the choice of three cars (Ferrari, Williams and McLaren), but this one looks even more basic.

Bottom one is the immensely entertaining "Stunts". I have very fond memories of creating elaborate jumps for my bright purple Porsche 962 or whatever it was.

IRONMAN IVAN STEWARTS super off-road.

2nd one looks like " INDIANAPOLIS 500 - THE SIMULATION "

( Accolade Grand Prix circuit was the bizz though )

one-day_cricket.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back