Trades Round 19 Trades - It's all *^&%-ed anyway.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 green dots is nice.
Big improvement on the 24 last week.

26 here, dropping from last week, but one is Mills - so hopefully he's back soon. Amartey will likely go next week, so hopefully I can keep them all playing....

I don’t believe this. There was a point you had that Brisbane guy I never heard of. Unless you have 2 guys I never heard of then I find it hard to fathom you’ve gone backwards…

I'm a man of many talents, just look at this skill...

33p6540.gif

Interesting to look at the current leader's team...

View attachment 1184148

Mills and Martin out.

Darcy and Kelly with injury concerns.

Bench cover Madden and West.

Could score anything from 1900 to 2400 this week...

I would be looking at Dusty (or should he be KMart De Goey?) to De Goey and Mills to either Salem or Hurn. Swap Madden with Briggs so you at least have something if Jelly is a late out.

What would you do if you were in #1 with 5 rounds to play?
Now Ward rested
Don't think he can win with 5 weeks to go

Whats the word on the Collingwood rooks? About $10k short on getting Waterman and Treacy to Kennedy and West so may have to roll the dice on one of the $170k guys.

26 here, dropping from last week, but one is Mills - so hopefully he's back soon. Amartey will likely go next week, so hopefully I can keep them all playing....
Meek and Crae back from the dead was unexpected, so realistically I would be on 26 also.

Last edited:
Haynes into JDG (as VC) with first trade.
For the second, I tried to find a way to turn dusty into a reliable fwd but just don't have the cash, so took treacy down to Ginnivan instead.

Will put G-man as emergency and take his score (using dusty) if it's near enough to what weightman is likely to produce.

Not ideal, but it gives me $280k to turn dusty into a legitimate forward next week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff and Matt Kennedy
V
Fiorini and Tim Kelly?

Ginnivan over Tohill if you have to go with either.
Feel like Tohill will be well out of his depth tonight.

Ginnivan is definitely on the radar for me next week. Amartey to him will generate a good lump of cash....

Can see Ward replacing Kelly, why would they manage ward in such an important game 🤨
I don't trust GWS at all over Kelly

Trades this week accordingly:

Amartey to Durham
Kelly to Wines .....places (VC) on Wines after a 5 round ave of 129

Carrying Mills on the bench, with Durham my coverage

I don't trust GWS at all over Kelly

Trades this week accordingly:

Amartey to Durham
Kelly to Wines .....places (VC) on Wines after a 5 round ave of 129

Carrying Mills on the bench, with Durham my coverage
I’m considering that aswell but I’m already trading Mills and want Sidebottom out, I’ll ride it out I think

I’m considering that aswell but I’m already trading Mills and want Sidebottom out, I’ll ride it out I think
Interesting conumdrum .....could have gone Kelly to Oliver and pocketed $230K ....then get a premo next week

But given I had Mills out this week, decided to get the in-form SP Wines this week .....and go lighter next week with Marshall coming in

Interesting conumdrum .....could have gone Kelly to Oliver and pocketed $230K ....then get a premo next week

But given I had Mills out this week, decided to get the in-form SP Wines this week .....and go lighter next week with Marshall coming in
Wines will be awesome to watch tonight, chucking the VC on him? Really hoping Kelly plays, it gives me confidence that ill have Maddens 25 to cover if he doesn’t play though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back