Trades Round 19 Trades - It's all *^&%-ed anyway.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you hold them both? Neither are at Haynes level of potato-ness.
I can but it leaves me holding onto an awkward amount of cash.

The way I see it, I can go Dusty and Hous/Newman to Walsh and JDG. Or Dusty and Poulter (who's on my bench still) to Walsh and Durham but that leaves $363k in the bank. There's no mid pricers that really scream out to me for less than $549k hence why I'd be taking Durham and the cash.

The way I see it, I can go Dusty and Hous/Newman to Walsh and JDG. Or Dusty and Poulter (who's on my bench still) to Walsh and Durham but that leaves $363k in the bank. There's no mid pricers that really scream out to me for less than $549k hence why I'd be taking Durhan and the cash.
Poulters breakeven is 112 so if you were to cash him out I'd probably be doing it this week.
Hard to pass up upgrading to JDG though.

The way I see it, I can go Dusty and Hous/Newman to Walsh and JDG. Or Dusty and Poulter (who's on my bench still) to Walsh and Durham but that leaves $363k in the bank. There's no mid pricers that really scream out to me for less than $549k hence why I'd be taking Durham and the cash.
Does that 363k allow you to address both Houston and Newman next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am never getting my last rookie off field with injuries constantly ******* me

Should of been rookie free from about round 15 or 16 at the latest sigh

I am going backwards !!

Due to injuries/Covid etc i am likely fielding 3-5 rookies this week my rank is free falling lol

Bianco, West and Bramble here... More if Jelly is a late out....

Next week though, just you watch... An actual upgrade* !!!!!

* - upgrade not likely to happen due to my entire side catching fire....

Bianco, West and Bramble here... More if Jelly is a late out....

Next week though, just you watch... An actual upgrade* !!!!!

* - upgrade not likely to happen due to my entire side catching fire....
Burgo/Bianco/Bramble are 100% on field and i am also worried about Jelly/Darcy so could be 2 more yet

That is what happens when i lose Dusty/Ellis/Highmore to injurie Mills to covid before teams are even thought of 4 forced trades in 1 week

If Darcy and Jelly are late outs i could be missing 6 players from last week.

At this stage I might just double down with:

Amartey > Ginnivan
Newc > West

Saves me with some cash to double upgrade Houston/Newman next week.

I could go one up/one down this week and next, but I don't want to leave myself thin with minimal green dots on the bench, with Jelly/Darcy a risk.

So I'll keep Newman/Houston for 1 more week of putrid scores, for the two rooks - and then next week yeet them both out of the side.

Rank is shot anyway so would rather try to "complete" my team over the next few weeks as much as I can.

Burgo/Bianco/Bramble are 100% on field and i am also worried about Jelly/Darcy so could be 2 more yet

That is what happens when i lose Dusty/Ellis/Highmore to injurie Mills to covid before teams are even thought of 4 forced trades in 1 week

If Darcy and Jelly are late outs i could be missing 6 players from last week.

Mills (hopefully) back next week will mean Bianco onto the bench, and I'll then be able to upgrade elsewhere. In theory, I could go Bramble - premium forward next week, which would only leave West on field as a rookie, but means that Haynes, Houston survive longer.

So next week Haynes becomes an actual defender, the week after Houston will go, then it'll leave me two rookies to deal with in the last two weeks....

(I'm being ridiculously optimistic here aren't I ??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back