Trades Round 19 Trades - It's all *^&%-ed anyway.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemp didn't get the gig. May be medi-sub though.
Unlikely though. There was nothing from the club about a potential debut, just that five second clip of him being swamped by other players followed suspiciously by a bunch of rando tweeters saying 'their sources' reckon he was getting a gig. I call bulldust on the whole thing.

Sitting at 122nd, really want that hat so gotta play aggressive. Looking at Mills and Sidebottom to De Goey and Amon. Other option is Haynes to Lloyd which feels like the more sensible option but I can see Haynes and Sidey both scoring 60’s if Haynes is lucky and I just think Sidebottom has to go. That role and against port is every chance of going under 60...

Loop Haynes and Bianco and hope for a 70. Madden and Reeves cover for Kelly and Darcy

God what a bad week to try and cover. Not expecting anything good to come from this weekend.

Again having to cover Mills and Greene,
then Ellis
And Highmore
Then to top it of Amarty dropped

6 on field players gone within a week.

Welcome on field Bianco, Garcia, Durnham and Treacy / Fullerton.

4 rookies on field. Fk me what has happened to this season

Bloody campaignerington, if I had have known it was just 1 week then I would've held.

Happy to have Clavarino back for another 25

Really want to trade Amartey out for West but I just cant see any way to make it happen. So it's Bianco > West swap Darcy forward via Amart and field Reeves for Greene.

*Edit................Scratch that, Foley > West, less cash ITB but leaves Amart for next weeks downgrade

Last edited:
Would we be choosing Steele/Touk + TKelly OR Adam’s + Whitfield/Guthrie/Gaff/Darcy/Crisp (lots of options I knowww)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have Ginnivan as bench cover for one of Darcy or Kelly, have to trade Greene anyway so no point holding a trade.

There's no way i'll cop a donut.

Prospects of one being out, there's an outside chance?

Prospects of both being out, i'd like to see that!

1626949107884.png

Last edited:
Burgess - Durham
Martin - De Goey

$245K for next week.

Next week: Amartey/Bianco to Ginnivan - leaving me ~420K to start upgrades. Haynes to Lloyd/Crisp/Stewart.

Week after Amartey/Bianco to ??? - upgrade Houston.

Bianco > West
Amartey > Bolton

Not ideal as this means I have no choice but to start Madden for the week. But unable to emergency loop hole either way with h. sharp and Frederick both being locked out when Madden plays.

I can pick up ginnivan/Durham and allows me to go Kennedy over Bolton, but missing out on West's likely decent cash gen in final weeks. Do people think that would be a better option

Bianco > West
Amartey > Bolton

Not ideal as this means I have no choice but to start Madden for the week. But unable to emergency loop hole either way with h. sharp and Frederick both being locked out when Madden plays.

I can pick up ginnivan/Durham and allows me to go Kennedy over Bolton, but missing out on West's likely decent cash gen in final weeks. Do people think that would be a better option
I always prefer to get the better on field option than rookie, particularly now with only a few weeks left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back