Game Day Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant wait to get home today and kick back for this,
I really do think we are going to surprise a few and get up for a win
Agree think we are good chance

Vital question. Is there a bar on level 2 where you can actually drink and watch the footy. Not medallion club as I’m not in that area today. I can’t think of one and the bar behind the goal’s apparently still isn’t open which is ridiculous after nearly 2 years.

Vital question. Is there a bar on level 2 where you can actually drink and watch the footy. Not medallion club as I’m not in that area today. I can’t think of one and the bar behind the goal’s apparently still isn’t open which is ridiculous after nearly 2 years.

No mate. They usually use the room behind the goals at the Lockett end for functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempering expectations I think is a good thing. We're a very young side coming off an excellent win. Not necessarily going to have the consistency or experience to back it up. Also a shorter break than the dogs.

I would love us to once again become an unstoppable force on Saturday nights under the roof though.

Tempering expectations I think is a good thing. We're a very young side coming off an excellent win. Not necessarily going to have the consistency or experience to back it up. Also a shorter break than the dogs.

I would love us to once again become an unstoppable force on Saturday nights under the roof though.
It’s a great point about a 6 day break. Normally think that is overrated but we seemed to run hard and long last week and nearly everyone is sorer after the first game so it maybe tough especially for someone like caminiti. Only trained for just over a month.

Same drill as last week for me. Braced for a loss, won’t be surprised if we win.

Will be very disappointed however if our effort falls off dramatically, consistent effort - with conviction - is the pass mark for a young team like us with a new system and the biggest injury list.

Other than that, keen to keep on seeing the kids play, and hopefully that includes Windy as the sub too. Owens, Hammer, Pou, Nas, Byrnes, Paton, Clark, Windy is a good group to keep tabs on atm.

Last edited:
In public nope.
The best you can do is stand on the wing in that open space.
Even the garden gate is a bit of a construction site.
The construction should be done this year sometime

Not much talk about the bont in the leadup to this game, or really the preseason or season proper so far. Bothers me a little, let's hope he doesn't have the kind of game that reminds everybody of how good he is!
Killed us last year from memory

Keen to see who plays defensive mid with Bytel out and Windy likely the sub

Dies Ross go to him?

I think we have a chance, but we need to win our share of marking duels and contested balls in the forward half, otherwise it might go pear shaped.

Unlike the last couple of times we’ve played the Bulldogs this has to at least be competitive. Unfortunately I expect after getting smashed last week that the Dogs will come out like Brisbane did last night so it will be a big test to see if our defence can stand up to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back