Game Day Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had lucky calls in the first quarter, I don't personally blame the umpires for that quarter, some were soft but they were all there aside from one. Midfield just needs to step back up, they got the clearance from the middle too easy. Windhager on at some stage will help.

An all in brawl at half time.

Not surprising, Dogs are soft and have been carried back into this contest by the umpires, our boys letting them know ir, Cordy leading the charge.

Best thing Cordy has done all night, needs to show something on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant blame the umps, we have given away stupid free kicks in crucial positions.

I think RTB needs to throw Wood forward and Hill on the wing. We need Mason's goal kicking forward.

Higgins and Butler need to hit the score board - Butler looks like he is 2nd guessing himself constantly. He needs to start having pings when he gets the chance.

Very simple we blew too many inside 50s. Hammer needs to be better at bringing the ball to ground. Pls give Pou 5 min on the ball.

My god. Two weeks in a row where the biggest contributor to opposition goals is the umpire.
Q1 Naughton mark that went 3 metres past him before he took it. He knew it wasnt a mark. About seven clear holding the balls not paid. Then they are just looking for frees inside their 50. Ridiculous. Stand strong boys.

Cant blame the umps, we have given away stupid free kicks in crucial positions.

I think RTB needs to throw Wood forward and Hill on the wing. We need Mason's goal kicking forward.

Higgins and Butler need to hit the score board - Butler looks like he is 2nd guessing himself constantly. He needs to start having pings when he gets the chance.
The umps are s**t but we need to stop being undisciplined

Even as a one eyed Dog I can say the umpiring has been ordinary this game. Some things they let go like it's a final, next minute they're pulling free kicks out of their arse.

I am a very biased Saints man but ffs that last couple of minutes with free kicks

Yep we need to win it out of the middle but damn...................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back