Game Day Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was anyone else 100% confident Higgins was going to miss. Owens needs to improve his set shots as well. I’ve given up on Higgins.
I love him but it's been a while since he hasn't felt like a liability out there. He flops out of contests, gets beaten fairly often and sooks it up. I think we should try playing him up the ground a little and move Gresham more into the full forward position.

Love the umpire on the audio " thought it was in the back" free to Garcia I think. Pity Battle didmt reply with "well you thought wrong Champ."

Our inside 50s in second quarter shows a lack of confidence with our forwards. Couple clearly should have resulted in kicks on goal Steele and Hill..... to be expected put King and or Membrey there and we would have put the Dogs to the sword.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless stats guys: I want a stat for WHERE frees are paid. Last week they had 4 of 5 goals from frees. This week same, just a shocker. It is a joke.

Useless stats guys: I want a stat for WHERE frees are paid. Last week they had 4 of 5 goals from frees. This week same, just a shocker. It is a joke.
They actually paid one freekick for a throw...missed the other seven, even with extra umpires.

Hope we activate the sub sooner rather then later. If it was me i am tagging Smith with Windhager. Regardless he's to good to not be out there.

Keeping things in perspective, I’m hugely excited by what we’ve seen today. Hammer, Pou, Owens, Stocker all great.
Battle and Sincs incredible, Steele has lifted to his old standard.

Add in King and 5-7 others being available and another year or two under our belts and it’s an exciting core imo
Imagine Hammer and Max up there in two years time! He looks so much like Max when he plucks those grabs at the highest point. Moves incredibly well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back