Round 2 Discussion - It's Time To Get Excited Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on how many trades? SC going 5 and RDT 4. Sounds like it must just be the 3 for Fantasy. I really need 5
No word, so it seems we'll have just the 3. It makes sense to have less than RDT and SC though given we can trade every week in Fantasy. That said, i wouldnt mind a 4th trade haha

I hate to say it; but these months off, the so-few trades and lack of a full Fantasy restart has completely killed my interest this years game.

All that pre-season planning for nothing.

I hate to say it; but these months off, the so-few trades and lack of a full Fantasy restart has completely killed my interest this years game.

All that pre-season planning for nothing.
I anticipate there will be a flat feeling when footy without crowds returns in general. R1 wasn't exciting

I guess i am in the minority but i can not wait for footy to come back, it won't be normal and won't be as good but man have i missed it. These past couple months of sitting at home with nothing to do going to work coming home repeat has been hell.

I am even going to watch the NRL tonight (shutter :cool:).

I can see myself getting even more in to it because we are still limited on what we can do and i need an escape from the sad state of 2020.

BTW once i cop 3 injuries 2 players dropped and a few sub 20 scores in round 2 i will be done with this game once again and ready to cry.

My team is a mess. Would still be struggling to field a decent team with 5 trades let alone 3 lol

Yeah, three is not nearly enough. And I'm ranked 800th!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do we want to have a 'full team'? Finals are only 12 weeks away!
Yeah definitely gonna be interesting this year. A lot less weeks to get that full team sorted and I feel like most of us are going to cop carnage with so much time between rounds 1 and 2. Can see half my rookies not being named and there’s only 3 trades to fix things up

Find navigating through the AFL fantasy website an absolute chore now. Spoiled a simple fun game.
My site keeps freezing when trying to make changes, have to refresh after each trade .....is anything similar happening with others ?

Real hard to split Crisp and Sidebottom as VC for me tonight as I have massive fantasy crushes on them both. With no Grundy in my side, Crisp puts his hand up as next best option but probably won't be as unique as I'd like. I'm pretty confident in my captain choice this week in MacRae so I'll be taking a punt on Steele tonight and hope that he repays the faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back