Round 2 Discussion - It's Time To Get Excited Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu** me it’s so good that footy is back.

Noble been quiet for those who traded him in. Howe not the levels of last week and given away a few stupid frees. Pies mids absolutely dominated that first. Man I’m so happy right now. FOOTY IS BACK fu** YEAH
Those trees just when he is starting to get a decent score is bad, I kinda wish I went ward now but it's still early ish

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We must have a few new Crisp is owners in the thread 😜 He'll repay the faith.

A 60 and a 140 is still an average of 100. Welcome to the ride but I have no doubts he's a top 6 defender this year.

16 minute quarters suck! totally ruins fantasy for this year, however next year there could be some great hidden bargins if it returns to 20 minute quarters

We must have a few new Crisp is owners in the thread 😜 He'll repay the faith.

A 60 and a 140 is still an average of 100. Welcome to the ride but I have no doubts he's a top 6 defender this year.
really doubt he will be a top 10 defender let alone a top 6 defender! He just goes missing and runs around like a headless chook. Howe just stands in one place and gets marks for days, it's a disgrace.

really doubt he will be a top 10 defender let alone a top 6 defender! He just goes missing and runs around like a headless chook. Howe just stands in one place and gets marks for days, it's a disgrace.
Howe locks down when Madgen is inevitably dropped. Crisp K:H ratio tonight has been the crux - would be outscoring Howe had he not put it on the boot each time. Like I said keep the faith!! Upside is there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to not be aboard the Crisp rollarcoaster this year... its not worth your mental health!!

And really scary as a non Grundy owner this year watching him have an absolute mare, cop one in the guts early and be down the races for a while, virtually unsighted all game, cameron taking forward hit outs and bigman marks.......

.... and he scored 81. So he still tonned up.

Thats the WORST he is capable of!?!?!

Captain options:

Viney vs Carlton
Cripps vs Melbourne
Coniglio vs Kangaroos

Thoughts?

Gee I called this one wrong- I thought Cameron would be irrelevant up forward. He's quality. Coming in soon.
And I thought T. Brown would outscore Anderson or McHenry. I don't care much for his 22.

Geez I'm glad I jumped on Noble for the 41 although to be fair that's more than double Roberton's week one score. I don't think I've ever been sub 100,000 but 86k tonight (only Noble and Pickett). If Covid19 doesn't shut this season down again soon I could be losing to teams that haven't been thought about since March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back