Autopsy Round 2 - Fremantle win over the Bombers by 16 (should’ve been more)

Remove this Banner Ad

He worked on a farm all year last year before the draft so he is way too strong for an Old bloke like me if he wants tackle me for giving him the word as you say. Peppy do your own dirty work ha ha

No worries mate, I'll pick up Moo on the way and sort the the short arse out

You'll get your 4 years then they'll be back to Melbourne those boys. Ross wears all your players down
I'm actually surprised our young guys aren't all chomping at the bit to switch over to your elite development program at East Perth.

14 West Coast listed players playing in each of the past 2 games for a combined total loss of 222 points :oops:

You'll get your 4 years then they'll be back to Melbourne those boys. Ross wears all your players down
Hilarious! No proof or any kind of explanation. Especially given we have so many great youngsters coming through. Apart from Weller we have kept who we wanted to and we got an amazing deal for Weller. How are your young guys going? Oh... 188points against...

I agree mate, losing Crozier , Weller and that geezer who can't get a game for Melbourne has set our development back decades

All this buffoonery wears me out of sight

Just on Matera from a couple of pages back, he did a few really nice things on the southern side of the ground in front of where I was sitting. Sure ball handling and quick getting it on by hand to advantage. He's quick and clever. Definitely an asset.
It was a bloody strange post to say 'he was trying too hard to impress'. Im pretty sure he has already impressed every Docker supporter with a clue in the two games he has played.

Harley will do that soon enough.
Fred you have been saying that since Harley arrived at the club over 2 years ago and all he has played is reduced minutes in 2 games at AFL Level and hasn't played at game yet this year at any level. :thumbsu::rolleyes:

Nah, not even close. Freo have a bunch of hugely talented youngsters coming through the system together. We have the building blocks of a sustained period of success. Our kids ain't goin' anywhere! Cry me a river...

Couple of impressions/observations that I had from the game.

More than a few times there was an issue with us having to go for the outlet kick down the line to a marking option. We'd usually direct it to a contest to Fyfe, Taberner or Sandilands = the problem being that our other players wouldn't get to the drop of the ball - they'd either be trailing behind or even worse, flying for the mark alongside and the opposition would pick up the ground ball with their numbers and send it straight back - and only some poor decision making by them saved us.

Something I thought we corrected during the game was the targeting of Fyfe at the centre clearances. When he tries to take control of the ball and bullock in one direction our other mids all surge the same way. The opposition block his path and concentrate on knocking the ball either out of his hands as he trying to take control or when he has to release, so that the ball is in a place where our mids have to do a 180 degree turn to get back to it.

By the 2nd and 3rd quarters we had Walters come in on the defensive side of the bounce to clean up when this was happening and he got some important clearances for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fred you have been saying that since Harley arrived at the club over 2 years ago and all he has played is reduced minutes in 2 games at AFL Level and hasn't played at game yet this year at any level. :thumbsu::rolleyes:

Yes, that is true however I understand he is running out with Peel next week.
A few solid performances at Peel and he could be playing against wc in Rd6.

Bradshaw has already extended his contract ...that's quite the gaff you've made there.

Its Crow-den mate not Crowd-en

When you hear a knock on your front door in the early hours do yourself a favour and don't answer it

No one, I repeat no -one questions the integrity of our Queen

Hang your head in shame you heathen

Im very confident his last indiscretion was a turning point for Harley. Will his calves hold up? Saying his calves will or will not hold up is a guess either way, but it seems he will be back training in a week and I cant see any reason not to be optimistic. Time will tell obviously.

The biggest question from the game is how the HELL did Nathan Wilson only cost us a second rounder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After we violated GC to secure the no 2 pick, Bondy & co became awash with false bravado

Nafen then posted a pic on social media of him and his pregnant missus in lingerie outside of their brand new half built house in Cockburn

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but it was the strangest thing at the time

Tabs is having break out year......

What was the question again ?

Just on Matera from a couple of pages back, he did a few really nice things on the southern side of the ground in front of where I was sitting. Sure ball handling and quick getting it on by hand to advantage. He's quick and clever. Definitely an asset.

Real asset.As you say,he's clever.
I can see him boosting his goal assist average playing at freo.

Would it be at all possible this poster.."the bull 12" .could be senior Mr crowden..if so we love your son..make him stay..and many thanks for the clarification on the surname...cheers...just a guess..???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back