Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what they should do

Throw out the notion games have to be played on the week end and just put them on when they can

I see no reason why Port/GWS can't play tomorrow somewhere in Vic? Not sure about the other games, can play one on Monday but Tuesday would be pushing it. The Swans vs Essendon game should never have been in QLD and it made zero sense why it was.

Well wtf happens now with the fantasy season. Do we get the averages for all the cancelled games or just bad luck and miss their scores like the other weekend?

It'll be averages. I assume the AFL will do everything in their power though to get the games done this 'round'.

Well wtf happens now with the fantasy season. Do we get the averages for all the cancelled games or just bad luck and miss their scores like the other weekend?

Averages since this is entire games being postponed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be averages. I assume the AFL will do everything in their power though to get the games done this 'round'.

Really hope they do from a port point of view and I assume the swans too.

Would be a massive disadvantage for those teams to have a bye this round and have to play the game instead during the pre finals bye when all other finalists get a rest.

I just got off the phone to Gill and told him my fantasy team needs games played this round, he told me he’ll work hard to get games played.

I also added that I need Saturday night footy for something to enjoy a dozen beers to, he told me I’m selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back