Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a joke this is, shut the season down if it can be called off without crowds at the last minute. Disgrace

Well tossed up all week who to bring in Marshall or Whitfield .......sage advice was provided to do Marshall this week and Whitfield next week

But who knew Ryder was going to be a late out ...and De Koning was going to get injured ...ended up being a perfect storm that's going to be hard to recover from in my Finals matchup

View attachment 1191956
Is Whitfield a unique for you? If so...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the dees are heading to Perth now so can’t see that game played in Melbourne. Whole round should be postponed now and just call the pre finals bye. That would make the most sense

Can't GCS hop on a plane and go play them in WA then? No other Perth game today I don't think?

Can't GCS hop on a plane and go play them in WA then? No other Perth game today I don't think?
Question is, can the clubs get out of QLD now ? ......they even stopped the state league games after having already started

Question is, can the clubs get out of QLD now ? ......they even stopped the state league games after having already started

Yeah would have to get exemptions from WA and VIC you'd think but if clubs can get on a plane quick enough, isolate and test then play and then leave again, surely it'd be ok.

Well that’s what I thought but it sounds like GC will just head straight to vic for their next game. This is only what is coming from SEN but no one is sure I suppose. Feel for the AFL

Well that’s what I thought but it sounds like GC will just head straight to vic for their next game. This is only what is coming from SEN but no one is sure I suppose. Feel for the AFL

Yeah this is a nightmare to deal with on gameday. Maybe there's a chance the round will extend with games played Monday/Tuesday.

That is what they should do

Throw out the notion games have to be played on the week end and just put them on when they can

Yep, just move all clubs to Vic and get games played when they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back