Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly set on...

Impey to Shaw or Finlayson :cool:

Shaw is an interesting shout, just saw him mentioned elsewhere today, too. Had not been on the radar at all.
Impey for you / Ryan for me playing early on in the round is annoying as you donā€™t have the luxury of waiting to see if a looped spud pulls his finger out and you might otherwise have been able to hold back the trade.

I've got 3 trades and Rockfault, B. Smith and Brouch. Probably hold off this week, but who would u guys trade given the choice?
And who would u get?
Already got
Lloyd, Williams, Sicily, Whitfield, Laird
Macrae, Neale, Cripps, JPK, Yeo, Fyfe

I've got 3 trades and Rockfault, B. Smith and Brouch. Probably hold off this week, but who would u guys trade given the choice?
And who would u get?
Already got
Cash in the bank?

Do nothing this week, they're all doing fine, and you might get unlucky and cop a major injury

Assess next week

Assuming Hurn is back, and a full starting 22...

Thoughts on best luxury trade? Aiming for a league win, so this weeks match ups can play into it

View attachment 718067View attachment 718068
mids look good.
defenders have turned into a bit of a crap shoot of late so the ones you've got are probably as good as any.
you have the best ruck combo.

the only (practically) guaranteed points increase would be to bring in Marshall. Heeney or Billings on the chopping block.
Whitfield the only other one worth considering.

Thoughts on best luxury trade? Aiming for a league win, so this weeks match ups can play into it

only 3 different in yours and my starting 22s. Smith v Milera, Sloane v Cunnington, Dunk v Daniel. Much prefer your three!

Smith or Sicily in for Whitfield would probably be a safe bet long term.

But you could turn Billings into Marshall, who is scoring ridiculous numbers pretty consistently and more of a POD. Up against ROB this round, who is usually conceding some big scores against oppo rucks.

If it was me, would wait a round and go Clarke+Hately > Greene+Donut. Get some loophole action up forward.

Whitfield one down back to potentially target, guess you could go up from Sicily if youā€™re looking at single-trade options. But reckon the Swans will have a plan to limit him, so not sure itā€™s a must this week tbh.
Wouldnā€™t do anything in the mids, the blokes youā€™ve got are good and Clarke + kitty doesnā€™t get you a guaranteed improvement.
Marshall would be good up forward, but I donā€™t mind the blokes you have.
Guess you could move Heeney / Billings on if youā€™re really keen to trade.
Nice side :thumbsu:

Edit: Just saw that PH and buckets already have you covered, my post adds nothing to that tbh.

mids look good.
defenders have turned into a bit of a crap shoot of late so the ones you've got are probably as good as any.
you have the best ruck combo.

the only (practically) guaranteed points increase would be to bring in Marshall. Heeney or Billings on the chopping block.
Whitfield the only other one worth considering.
only 3 different in yours and my starting 22s. Smith v Milera, Sloane v Cunnington, Dunk v Daniel. Much prefer your three!

Smith or Sicily in for Whitfield would probably be a safe bet long term.

But you could turn Billings into Marshall, who is scoring ridiculous numbers pretty consistently and more of a POD. Up against ROB this round, who is usually conceding some big scores against oppo rucks.

If it was me, would wait a round and go Clarke+Hately > Greene+Donut. Get some loophole action up forward.
Whitfield one down back to potentially target, guess you could go up from Sicily if youā€™re looking at single-trade options. But reckon the Swans will have a plan to limit him, so not sure itā€™s a must this week tbh.
Wouldnā€™t do anything in the mids, the blokes youā€™ve got are good and Clarke + kitty doesnā€™t get you a guaranteed improvement.
Marshall would be good up forward, but I donā€™t mind the blokes you have.
Guess you could move Heeney / Billings on if youā€™re really keen to trade.
Nice side :thumbsu:

Edit: Just saw that PH and buckets already have you covered, my post adds nothing to that tbh.

Thanks gang.

Reckon Billings (a pod in my league) to Marshall (would remain a pod) is the way Iā€™ll go.

At this stage...

And who would u get?
Already got
All those guys can stay in my team for at least another week...(of course, Im not in a elimination battle this week).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate.

I was not even aware of Langlands, but the 2 decent scores and DPP is very enticing. Do we know what his JS is like? Even if its not that good, this may be the best option for me due to DPP in the mids and fwds.

Only downside from trading stocker to him is it only gives me about 80K to upgrade Dahl to someone half decent (Maybe a Mundy type).
He only debuted the same week Ratten took over after 2 years on the list. I would have to think Ratts liked him and after two decent outings should hopefully be safe until the end of the season. Might be a Saints fan somewhere who could shed more light.

I grabbed Mundy for Daniel 4 weeks ago and have managed to enjoy a couple of 80's, a 90 and a 100. Certainly worse options. Seems to be in a current decent patch of form the old bloke.
Langlands is the logical out for Jack Steven, who is a chance to come back in this week so a wait and see on his job security.
Newnes is the other one who could go out for Stuv, but he has done two lock down roles since Ratts took over which probably puts him ahead Langlands in the pecking order.

I was expecting Josh Kelly to return this week but from what I gather, he's another week away at least. This means I'll have to trade him out:

Do I trade him for:
-premium midfielder
-Rowan Marshall by moving one of the forwards into the midfield

Or do I simply don't trade him?

great team with 4 trades left!...and 160K!!
I'd move on either Smith or Billings.
Marshall expensive but would top up you fwd line.
Whitfield is a definite upgrade from Smith.

I am in the same position. I will trade him for Rowan Marshall.

I was expecting Josh Kelly to return this week but from what I gather, he's another week away at least. This means I'll have to trade him out:

Do I trade him for:
-premium midfielder

View attachment 718220

Do I trade him for:
-premium midfielder

View attachment 718220
you're in a tough spot at the moment..no decent cover on any lines.
even with 5 trades left you could get screwed.
..need some luck avoiding injuries and some cover.

Langlands is the logical out for Jack Steven, who is a chance to come back in this week so a wait and see on his job security.
Newnes is the other one who could go out for Stuv, but he has done two lock down roles since Ratts took over which probably puts him ahead Langlands in the pecking order.

Cheers for the info mate.

Will wait for teams to be released tomorrow, hopefully Langlands stays in the team. Stevo looked really good in the VFL against us on Sunday, so if he is good to go then no doubt will back into the seniors this week (Hopefully at the expense of someone other than Langlands :) )

Do I trade him for:
-premium midfielder

View attachment 718220
Trade him to Taranto and use the cash left over to upgrade Clarke to a fwd or mid next week.

any reason why Taranto in particular? Would have thought Treloar or Yeo are the solid guys to bring in
Great price and not much between them, GWS have a nice draw also, they have Gold Coast in the GF week.

That 100k could be used next week for a J Cameron type and Dunks to the mids in maybe one trade
(gives you nice flexabilty) or 2 trades to a Super Premo mid via Clark which will still leave you 2 trades for the last 2 weeks.

Thoughts on trades this week? Luke Ryan has to go and also De Goey.. I can get Stewart and Jeremy Cameron possibly with the good gws draw

Attachments

• 1460428C-D239-42B3-A616-92A4C7BF24A1.png
    1460428C-D239-42B3-A616-92A4C7BF24A1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • 58EE222A-BA26-462E-A95C-E52D5D3364B9.png
    58EE222A-BA26-462E-A95C-E52D5D3364B9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
Bring in a D6 or upgrade Cameron to Boak?
Cameron is every chance to go large against the Swans.

Note: Playing for Finals only

View attachment 718296
Have a look at Cameron's average in wins and at home before you move him on
3 games in a row at home, then the Suns in round 23
Could go huge over the next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back