Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 22 should be held in honour of the former pig Rocky who has announced his retirement.

May you continue pigging on and thank you for all you have given us fantasy players over the years, especially at the lions.

To the original fantasy pig, we salute you.
View attachment 1201535
Great sentiment, but wasn't Swanny the original pig?

Crouch Hunter out

Taranto (sigh) ~600k player in

T Kelly - 141 on Freo earlier in the year
Prestia - gone 109, 106 last 2 and is sub 600k just quietly

Leaning Kelly. Thoughts?

At this stage it’s Haynes and Bianco to Marshall and Bowey. Can do Hind and Haynes to Marshall and Young though so might do that, got nothing to lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bianco and Danger out, swing Ziebell to FWD and bring in Crisp + a rookie.

Saying that, Danger is on my NEVER list, so I'm possibly biased there :)

Otherwise, if Walsh doesn't get up, you would be getting Steele, Touk or Titch.

I hear you about Danger. If I keep him to R23 that will surely be goodbye. Crisp I'd be keener on if I didn't have Sidey and De Goey.

Bianco down and Houston to Mills?
Bianco down and Kelly to Touk / Steele the other option.

Think I'll avoid Mills after the other post. Can't afford the second option but can go Cerra to Touk. Only bought Cerra in last week, but Brayshaw out worries me with Hutchings back tagging for Eagles. If Oliver gets 67, Cerra gets 40 or 50, and I can't see who else Hutchings goes to?

Crouch Hunter out

Taranto (sigh) ~600k player in

T Kelly - 141 on Freo earlier in the year
Prestia - gone 109, 106 last 2 and is sub 600k just quietly

Leaning Kelly. Thoughts?

Had T Kelly 5 weeks now and it's a frustrating ride. If you're not watching but checking the scores, you might have to see once in a while if he's injured because he goes missing. Does Serong tag him? With all that said I'll probably back him in over Cerra.

Prestia good value, was either him or Cerra for me last week, but the injury risk swayed me. Only has to last 2 more weeks though...

Only bought Cerra in last week, but Brayshaw out worries me with Hutchings back tagging for Eagles. If Oliver gets 67, Cerra gets 40 or 50, and I can't see who else Hutchings goes to?
I'll forgive you for forgetting the existence of the young gun and future rising star, David Mundy.

Reckon Mundy would safely cop attention ahead of Cerra. If, of course the eagles opt to tag anyone at all.

Also, we are appealing Brayshaw's ban so he may get off (but then again, he's not Joel Selwood).

Your definition of "premo" is obviously different to mine.... Of those names, I would only class Gawn as a premo. None of the other have a season average over 90.
The accepted ave I work by now for Premo's
90 x for DEF and FWD's
100 x MIDS and RUCK's

Big highlight for me was trading Houston (105) for Mills (0)

Assuming Danger/Mills/Kelly are good to go (🤣), Bianco/Reeves > Rookie / Whitfield.

All rookies off field (🎆), but still holding Hind/Harmes/Kelly/Brouch
Mills still questionable according to Horse ......Now he FREAKIN TELLS US .....couldn't at last weeks presso

upset disappointed.gif

OK ...so lets speak now in AFL Coach's speak .....When they say nothing, the player doesn't play, due to wanting to get a tactical advantage .....when they do say the player is questionable, using reverse logic .....I'm saying he plays

1628579912591.png

Leaves me with Sharp and Bramble onfield.

Would love to go Gaff to Titch, but getting Ruscoe up to Whitfield (via Hall DPP) should gain me more points, and leaves me about 200K in the bank for the final round.

Gaff could also go big against Freo this week, especially as Brayshaw's jaw won't get in the way this time.

Absolute carnage for me -

Last week i held Mills, I.Smith, J. Kelly and copped Danger/Walsh injuries.

Mills now done for the year
Smith & Kelly hopefully back.
and now ROB is out, god i need danger to play.

Want to get Jack Steele but bloody hell will have to do some s**t trades for Crisp/Zorko types

Crisp & Grundy or Rich & Zorko, my match up has Crisp & Grundy, Brisbane to win? or Collingwood to continue junking?

Absolute carnage for me -

Last week i held Mills, I.Smith, J. Kelly and copped Danger/Walsh injuries.

Mills now done for the year
Smith & Kelly hopefully back.
and now ROB is out, god i need danger to play.

Want to get Jack Steele but bloody hell will have to do some sh*t trades for Crisp/Zorko types

Do you have a source for Mills being done for the year, or you just mean in your team?

Really need him to get up for my other trades to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back