Round 23 Boycott, if they wont listen, make them listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changed my plans. I'll be there. Booked into the Meridian on Melbourne Street. No boycott from me. I'm so fu***&ng passionate about my team why would I? I'm not a sheep. I'm not happy with how our team is. But I'm not helping by turning my back. I'll never turn my back on Port Adelaide.
you wouldnt be helping if you turned your back on the club, but your not, your showing your anger for the last game of the year, you most probably have turned up more times than the playing group has turned up this year and they get paid to do it. A protest is not turning your back and it has its time & place, and now is as good a time as any

I'll be going to the Jack Watts piss-up to drown my sorrows. Game will be but a passing interest. Still,🌽🍐.

I think this is a good idea. Except, I think every supporter should do it...for every team. This should then continue forever.

This way the AFL would die and I would no longer feel that strange feeling of obligation when it comes to game day and I could do something more enjoyable and productive with my time (guilt free).

Kochie today said that
Port Adelaide does not walk away and abandon the relationship, that is not what a Port Adelaide traditionally does.
( I guess that is what he is hoping)

A person who lives in Sydney since age 14, telling us what it is to be Port Adelaide.!!!!

Heh Koch, dont remember seeing you at the games before becoming chairman.
Heh Koch, my guess is won't be seeing you at the games after you are not chairman either.

Heh Koch, speaking of tradition, Port Adelaide don't break traditions either. 1 captain, wearing number 1, remember !!! Wasn't popular then. Not popular now.
Heh Koch, Port Adelaide is not a small football club punching above its weight in the big league
Heh Koch, Port Adelaide supporters who do not attend a game in protest, are not abandoning their club or walking away from a relationship with their club. They are passionate supporters and members who are exercising their right ( if they choose) because that is all they have left (at this time), in the hope people like you and others will take notice and action.

Good I hate these topics. It makes us look like those *******s down the road with there petition for answers and reviews.

Do what you want. Just what I think.

will be interesting to see how the ticket sales are going, if Ken isnt sacked i will be actively campaigning against the club and persuading all & sundry to have nothing to do with them, let the fools drown in their stubborness as that might be the only way to get the club back to how it should be, The PAFC is nothing like it should be, its fast becoming a PC driven organisation more interested in being a welfare branch for AFL footballers, the aboriginal community etc, and then believes its a good idea to jump in bed with a communist country....If that is what the club is then you can have it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kochie today said that
Port Adelaide does not walk away and abandon the relationship, that is not what a Port Adelaide traditionally does.
( I guess that is what he is hoping)
Because we've traditionally been successful so haven't had to. Big Bob would've sacked Hinkley's arse after two years without finals.

we can clap gratefully that the boys gave it all in the dead rubber, and so we should because it our privilege to watch them and dont you forget it.

please dont be lemmings and go to the game today, even if you like to watch the boys do them all a favor and boycott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back