Round 23 Discussion - Grand Final Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's one unknown for another.

Adelaide should win, so that would give Tex an edge. But he could just as easily go missing, with JJK kicking half the Eagles score.

Appreciate it, but think I'll leave that one.
Weekend for a massive punt, you would be stoked if you pulled it off. Good Luck!!

Played chasie around a 3 story night club off my **** with this cute girl in a Circular Quays dance club, was the best night of my life.
She rubbed my shoulders as the sun came up and then disappeared forever, so sad.
Gobbies or GTFO

No trades

I have either Menegola, Petracca or Phillips to cover for Sloane.

Buddy is my other concern, apparently hasn't trained so I expect he will be a late out... I have Naismith or Silvagni as cover?

Thoughts?

Lack of carnage a kick in the nuts for the ants who armageddon-proofed their teams and a free ride for grasshoppers who went out and got on the cans and didn't bother setting up cover*. (*Regular posters here excepted, good luck to you :thumbsu:)
AFLCA = bunch of softcocks.
wewillrebuild.jpg

Last edited:
No trades

I have either Menegola, Petracca or Phillips to cover for Sloane.

Buddy is my other concern, apparently hasn't trained so I expect he will be a late out... I have Naismith or Silvagni as cover?

Thoughts?
Menagola for sure out of the Mids and you gotta take Naismith over the shitty SOS if Buddy lets you down.

I trade left. Clueless as to what to do with it.

Here's a few ideas...

1. Stef sharing ruck with West/Smith or both scares s**t out of me. Pending final teams...I'm thinking of pulling trigger for Gawn.

2. That Toby Greene campaigner. His 66 last week @ home v freo left me worried. NRoo v lions on sunday loomed as a safer option.

3. Hold trade for as late as possible in case of late outs??

Check out team...open to suggestions

image.jpeg

I trade left. Clueless as to what to do with it.

Here's a few ideas...

1. Stef sharing ruck with West/Smith or both scares s**t out of me. Pending final teams...I'm thinking of pulling trigger for Gawn.

2. That Toby Greene campaigner. His 66 last week @ home v freo left me worried. NRoo v lions on sunday loomed as a safer option.

3. Hold trade for as late as possible in case of late outs??

Check out team...open to suggestions

View attachment 280912
gawwn.jpg

2 decisions i need to make,

With Sloane out I need to start either Rhys Mathieson or Tom Phillips, both averaging the same, Phillips off a big game last week but proabbly has more risk of a stinker where Mathieson is a lock for 75 - 80 points.

Captain - Merrett or Dangerfield..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 decisions i need to make,

With Sloane out I need to start either Rhys Mathieson or Tom Phillips, both averaging the same, Phillips off a big game last week but proabbly has more risk of a stinker where Mathieson is a lock for 75 - 80 points.

Captain - Merrett or Dangerfield..
Matho, Danger. Good luck.

Coming in ranked 26th overall. All hopes of top 10 got completely mauled last weekend by Buddy (and possibly the fact I was away on a golf weekend and made no loophole/VC moves at all).

Still rolling out a good team, top 20 is doable which would certainly would be career-best finish. It's been a good season. Got plenty of rookies right. Some nice PODs from the start (JPK!). Goldy-Gawn ruck division was flawless.

Strategy of holding trades for carnage didn't really work out given the post-Round 23 bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back