Game Day Round 24 vs Sydney @SCG, 3:20 pm AEST

After this BIG game, where does Melbourne finish following 24 rounds of the 2023 Premiership Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao weak as piss, love how quickly we shut their options down after that * up tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to believe the Saints have made it this far with the umpiring your club specifically cops every single week, Plugger35.

We managed to defy the umpiring this year by making the finals but we copped another raw deal against Brisbane to prevent us sewing up a home final.

Now we need you guys to do us a favour by beating the Swans, happy with your effort so far, you don't have much to play for but you're having a crack.

We managed to defy the umpiring this year by making the finals but we copped another raw deal against Brisbane to prevent us sewing up a home final.

Now we need you guys to do us a favour by beating the Swans, happy with your effort so far, you don't have much to play for but you're having a crack.
We have the Saints to play for, Plugger35, and that's not nothing. Like you, we want justice for St. Kilda. 🤝

Shows how important Papley is to the Swans. One of those high voltage guys who’s presence energises the whole team. They look a bit flat without him.

Last edited:

🫡

Reckon we’re just going but have their measure easily.

Turner looks good. Bowey and Salem not so much- would love Pig in the side and may come at their expense.

If he had the same bug I had this week it’s undertstandable, I been rough as.
It's funny you say that (but not actually funny). I was at a signing a week ago. There was a boy of about 10 who had visible cold/virus symptoms. Said boy was inserting the sharpie up his nostrils and putting it in his mouth. Petracca then signed kids merch using the sharpie unawares.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back