Game Day Round 3, 2018: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you okay with a senior player throwing his hands up having a sook and giving up when the ball is 1m away? Disgusting effort and appalling leadership.

So, conversely, you’re going to hang a player for one incident despite the fact that he has been about our best player for the last season and the start of this??

We lack leadership, not for one second if Roo was playing in this team do I think he wouldn’t lose his s**t at this whole team and the embarrassing lack of effort the have put up the last two weeks.

They thought it was bad last week wait until they unload on us this week.

We lack leadership, not for one second if Roo was playing in this team do I think he wouldn’t lose his s**t at this whole team and the embarrassing lack of effort the have put up the last two weeks.

They thought it was bad last week wait until they unload on us this week.
This was always going to happen IMO.

We should have gotten Montagna to play on.

When our senior players are Geary, Steven, Newnes etc who all have pretty horrible skills at times, it sets the tone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you did make it personal and I had received reports of your posts tonight and have subsequently deleted a few of yours and others posts.

Please play the ball.

I would suggest taking some time away from here if you're dealing with personal issues - coming on and insulting others doesn't help anyone.
Pretty amazing how he and the all holy vds get away with personally attacking anyone who has a negative opinion about where we’re at

I think there’s going to be a level of acceptance this week. We know we have gone backwards & suck this year.
+1.

It’s 2014 all over again & some reckon we should be positive. Plz.

Steele Battle Membrey in
Armitage Wright and Long out

Play Bruce in the backline.

Another shocking display once again
Coffield is going to be a gem and Acres has definitley taking the next step
Still the continuous bombing it forward and poor goal kicking is the reason why I will be bald this week.

Also 9 players with 1 tackle or less is alarming. Workrates? Soft? Front running?

Well you did make it personal and I had received reports of your posts tonight and have subsequently deleted a few of yours and others posts.

Please play the ball.

I would suggest taking some time away from here if you're dealing with personal issues - coming on and insulting others doesn't help anyone.

No interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back