Game Day Round 3 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion Data only count a tackle if it's effective, so if the ball gets dispossessed with incorrect disposal or the ball is turned over. If the guy getting tackled handballs the ball across the floor and it still goes to a teammate it's not an effective tackle.

Makes watching tackles less frustrating when you know what will be counted.

Clark absolutely robbed by CD, the ump and his own teammates. Burnt twice by teammates when he was free inside 50 as well. Plus the holding the ball non-call by the ump. That's 3 potential shots on goal stolen from him. Thievery
Only happens to fantasy relevant players
Champion Data only count a tackle if it's effective, so if the ball gets dispossessed with incorrect disposal or the ball is turned over. If the guy getting tackled handballs the ball across the floor and it still goes to a teammate it's not an effective tackle.

Makes watching tackles less frustrating when you know what will be counted.
With Clark’s tackle the ball was dispossessed.

Going to go out on a limb here and say kosi gets dropped next week.

Not that it's all his fault today.. haven't even seen him yet.

he hasn’t been that bad actually, lots of 1% - but not much scoring. Wingard burned home free in the goal square earlier, should have got that mark on the wing.

he is very nearly racking up the points !!

J Clark a monty for 3 votes in the Hide 'n seek Champion award today. Has obviously levelled up and chosen invisibility as his next level weapon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is your nerves and live rank Shadow89 ??

Live rank going well (not sure how), but up to 19 right now. Jiath doing better than Hardwick is annoying - as he was my other choice -, but hoping for a strong second half.

Nerves are with the game, fantasy takes a back seat at the moment, haha. Not happy at all with how we're playing though

Was 47th going in to this game.

Only Clark and Phillips in play, thought I was going to blow outside top 100.

Moved up to 37th at half time... ?

I’ll take it!

Yeah doesnt seem like many have players in this one, unless the rankings are messed up. I've got the same two and Hardwick and jumped from about 2000ish to 1400ish

Damnit DeGoey is going to survive again. And I'll miss Hind again!

Defence hanging by a thread atm so probably need to hold a trade back till later in the round just incase any of highmore/kosi/clark don't get a gig.

Yeah doesnt seem like many have players in this one, unless the rankings are messed up. I've got the same two and Hardwick and jumped from about 2000ish to 1400ish

I was 900ish with only clark/Phillips. Thought I'd get swallowed up. But back to 1100ish now which I'll happily take.

Probably alot to do with all the popular picks not going particularly well (titch / kosi / hardwick).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back