Trades Round 3 trade plans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why JHF over Caldwell? I'm literally deciding which one to bring in. Caldwell clearly has much superior scoring potential with Merrett out, just depends if its sufficient over JHF to make either the same or more coin. Even if it's similar coin made, you are getting better scores on field while you have him.
Won’t Shiel just take Merretts minutes?

Gawn to English
Chapman to Bowey
Berry to Cripps

Vs

Gawn to English
Chapman to Bowey
McGovern to Butters

????

Alright kents.... lets talk dollars and sense....

Pick the 3 best trade ins out of Bowey, Xerri, Brodie, Martin

Pick the 3 best trade outs out of Dixon, Durdin, Owens, Gibcus

Xerri, Brodie and Martin for me

Martin could be the best rookie
Xerri and Brodie could legit be F5/F6 keepers

in terms of trade outs: probably the first 3, though I think Dixon is a fine slow burn hold for the year
The 20something hurts Durdin's early money making potential
I have a feeling Gibcus flukes a 100 soon

I'm getting major FOMO from not trading

Unless I trade out Ridley/Whitfield/Gawn, I can't see many avenues

Owens to DStephens is the only trade I had pencilled in

Unfortunately I miss Xerri and Rachele, but as I said above, without trading one of my "premos", I can't do much else

Am I missing anything?

If I was to trade 1 or more of Ridley/Whitfield/Gawn types and dropped a trade boost, what would you guys do?

1648592040366.png

You've obviously come to the wrong board

Xerri, Brodie and Martin for me

Martin could be the best rookie
Xerri and Brodie could legit be F5/F6 keepers

in terms of trade outs: probably the first 3, though I think Dixon is a fine slow burn hold for the year
The 20something hurts Durdin's early money making potential
I have a feeling Gibcus flukes a 100 soon
any worry against Brodie scoring 30pts better with Mundy out of the side?

any worry against Brodie scoring 30pts better with Mundy out of the side?
Not for me. He had even less TOG in rd2 than he did in rd1
65% in rd1
61% in rd2

All of those trade ins/outs are fine. Just back your gut

Why JHF over Caldwell? I'm literally deciding which one to bring in. Caldwell clearly has much superior scoring potential with Merrett out, just depends if its sufficient over JHF to make either the same or more coin. Even if it's similar coin made, you are getting better scores on field while you have him.
He doesn't clearly have more superior scoring potential at all. Where are you getting this?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm getting major FOMO from not trading

Unless I trade out Ridley/Whitfield/Gawn, I can't see many avenues

Owens to DStephens is the only trade I had pencilled in

Unfortunately I miss Xerri and Rachele, but as I said above, without trading one of my "premos", I can't do much else

Am I missing anything?

If I was to trade 1 or more of Ridley/Whitfield/Gawn types and dropped a trade boost, what would you guys do?

View attachment 1358580
Ward to Xerri, via Brodie to the MIDS

If you upgrade Gawn to Jackson you can also upgrade Berry to someone actually good like Trac or Brayshaw.
Trading out Rayner, Whitfield and Gawn for Xerri, Hewett and Jackson leaves me with 31 trades and $460k in the bank. I think I can justify the extra trades for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ward to Xerri, via Brodie to the MIDS
Hmm don't mind it. $26k left in the bank to turn Owens into NOD next week

Guess it's:
Xerri + Owens
vs
Ward + DStephens

Looking at it like that, Ward and DStephens probably make more money

Xerri up against BigO/Fort and Hickey. I think I'm prepared to back against him. Yes he'll make good money, but I should get more cash from Ward and DStephens in the long run. Xerri only becomes a keeper if Goldy gets injured or if they retire him early, which I don't know if they do.

Hmm don't mind it. $26k left in the bank to turn Owens into NOD next week

Guess it's:
Xerri + Owens
vs
Ward + DStephens

Looking at it like that, Ward and DStephens probably make more money

Xerri up against BigO/Fort and Hickey. I think I'm prepared to back against him. Yes he'll make good money, but I should get more cash from Ward and DStephens in the long run. Xerri only becomes a keeper if Goldy gets injured or if they retire him early, which I don't know if they do.
Owens will be back soon .....making a great loop this week, with SANTS playing Sunday .....helps my (C) (VC) loop

Owens will be back soon .....making a great loop this week, with SANTS playing Sunday .....helps my (C) (VC) loop
So will Jones, Billings and Clark. I think Owens might be a dead rookie.

You don’t have to trade Martin in until next week. If you were doing Durdin to Martin you may as well do it next week and get some cash, albeit minimal.

View attachment 1358589

CBA's don't impact Gawn's scoring .....his involvement around the ground, does ......garb a few marks, kick a couple of goals ....I'm expecting a strong rebound, this week, by Gawn
Yep he's still having ~85% TOG. Even when Jackson is rucking, Gawn is up forward or plugging a hole somewhere.
He might not be the 130 avg player he used to be, but he'll go ~115 for sure with a few spike games.
With the current ruck situation, that's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back