CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Shai Bolton29Rhyan Mansell31
ForwardsNoah Balta21Dustin Martin4Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Liam Baker7
Interchange from:Tyler Sonsie40Thomson Dow27Sam Banks41
Maurice Rioli10Mykelti Lefau42Sam Naismith24
Ben Miller46Tylar Young45
In: Maurice Rioli, Sam Naishmith, Nathan Broad, Tylar Sonsie, Tylar Young
Out: Judson Clarke (omitted), James Trezise (ankle)

Melt away kiddies

Don't worry folks we've got a training run Saturday for Meehan to hurt a couple more players so McAuliffle could get a late call up.

Very curious why they don't want to pick McAuliffe... Do they want him to spend a decent chunk of time in the VFL to get acclimated or something? I don't really get.
Selfishly I'm stoked Sonsie has been picked even if it just the squad, but based on his spot on the interchange it looks like he is actually in. But we will see.

200.gif

No McAuliffe get fuuuuuuuucked

Just *en play him. What are they trying to do hide him? yze and the MC geez i dont know only RD 3 but i haven't been impressed with some of the selections. If it wasnt for injuries the team would resemble what dimma has put out last few years.

Put martin and bolton in the guts. Put Cumberland on the fricken forward line. We need lead up forwards and Cumbo plays this role well.

Dow is averaging 11 touches from 3 full games as a CBA mid and they still don't even name him as omitted. Extraordinary low standards at this club at the moment

Have not been too impressed with Yze's start at all. Match committee being one of the big concerns sending all the wrong messages to players

BacksDylan Grimes2Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17

Melt away kiddies
MRJ comes in on the back of a great 4 possession game. Automatic inclusion.

BacksDylan Grimes2Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17

Melt away kiddies
IMG_4983.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lefau, not omitted? Hmm i understand not dropping straight away after debuting but he looked way off the pace last week.

Lost it at selection table again kmac Pickett Dow short all been below par for 3 full games Judson Clarke sub omitted didn’t get much time to impress mccauliffe wtf how has he not been named give the kid a debut ffs he played well in his first game last week so why not debut him another coach like Dimma that won’t make the hard calls

I was looking forward to making the trip if we had kids playing like Sonsie and Mcauliffe etc.
But will have to watch Pickett and macintosh and grimes spud it up.

Lost it at selection table again kmac Pickett Dow short all been below par for 3 full games Judson Clarke sub omitted didn’t get much time to impress mccauliffe wtf how has he not been named give the kid a debut ffs he played well in his first game last week so why not debut him another coach like Dimma that won’t make the hard calls
Feels like he never left, same list of untouchables.

Yze caring about wins too much when he should be caring getting games in to the kids so in the future the wins come.

Yze caring about wins too much when he should be caring getting games in to the kids so in the future the wins come.
lol the team is not winning

they are delusional if they think
that team is good enough to
win. my team was better :

out dow tresize (inj) lefau banks
in mcauliffe broad mrj young

lost at selection table

I was looking forward to making the trip if we had kids playing like Sonsie and Mcauliffe etc.
But will have to watch Pickett and macintosh and grimes spud it up.

We will be 2 wins and 16 losses and Yze will still be playing Pickett and McIntosh.

Most likely train tracks Graham as soon as he's fit too. Another plodder to keep McAuliffe out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back