Game Day Round 3, 2024: West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our list is already significantly worse than any other team and only going to get worse once our remaining veterans retire. Other than Reid there's really nothing obvious coming through.
Don’t want to bring bad news but the Eagles list might be down the AFL for at least the next 4 years. I had the Eagles pencilled in for 5 wins as a bit of an improvement from last year but even 5 wins looks a long way off at the moment.

Don’t want to bring bad news but the Eagles list might be down the AFL for at least the next 4 years. I had the Eagles pencilled in for 5 wins as a bit of an improvement from last year but even 5 wins looks a long way off at the moment.
I wonder how many fans will be willing to spend 4x $800 a seat for systemic shithousery?

I just got a full seated membership after 6 years in the.wings and im somewhat regretting it.

I'm going to drive from Geelong to Adelaide to watch us be dismembered by Sydney next weekend. I'm questioning my sanity however.
I hear you. I made the trip to Sydney last season for the 171 point mauling. The highlight of the day was lifting our banner with pride. It was painful but of course I stayed until the very end (as I always do) I expect next week's thumping to be half of the above margin representing a 50% improvement, if that's any consolation

He really hasn’t.

His work in the stoppage has been elite, but his high up and under kicks blindly forward have been killer.

I’d love to know how many of those kicks have led directly to Bulldogs scores.

Up and under kicking not confined to Yeo. It’s a widespread malaise.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back