Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast supporters know what is happening with Yeo? His only touches seem to be kicks off the ground. Doesn't seem to want to take possession at all. Has had more CBA's than any other eagle each week and also isn't his normal tackling self. Hope he can scrape together a 70 odd but has been very frustrating to watch as a unique this year

West Coast supporters know what is happening with Yeo? His only touches seem to be kicks off the ground. Doesn't seem to want to take possession at all. Has had more CBA's than any other eagle each week and also isn't his normal tackling self. Hope he can scrape together a 70 odd but has been very frustrating to watch as a unique this year

Has issues with one of his shoulders I believe, but west coast mids have all been putrid in effort in general. Shoulder issues for a guy who normally gets his points through tackles though isn't ideal

Has issues with one of his shoulders I believe, but west coast mids have all been putrid in effort in general. Shoulder issues for a guy who normally gets his points through tackles though isn't ideal

That does make sense then and probably explains why he doesn't want the ball in his hands either as he doesn't want to get tackled himself...
I really thought he was going to be a great pick this year in shorter 1/4 because of his ability to score so quickly.
Obviously I have bigger spuds to get rid of so he's gonna have to hang around a bit longer yet unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow Butler...if he tons up this game I will actually laugh. I spend so long trying to analyse fixtures, look at past scoring, find good premos that will score 80+. Butler was an absolute hail mary pick. I just looked through the lowest BEs and picked the one that could give me a 60. Just picked the cheapest guy that could still allow me to get Gaff.

Can someone tell me what I was thinking trading in Gresham?
I considered it. (Brayshaw to Gresham)
Figured with Bray's 47pt first half last week there was still some spark there.
Reversed that trade and went Tom Berry to Serong once Berry was dropped
Now if Serong can outscore Gresham I'd be thrilled.
Gresh will bounce back. I had him from the byes last year and there wasn't to many bad weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back