Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 - Scully
4 - Coniglio
3 - Whitfield
2 - O'HAilpin
1 - Shiel

(Ward normally gets an automatic 3 or above... but thought I'd share it give the others a chance this week).

Ok the disappointment faded enough to give some votes

5 - Scully Showed the D's what they lost, ran the game out showing more experienced body.
4 - Treloar Continues good form for season
3 - Shiel The breakout year continues
2 - O'halpin welcome back big fella, a five bag cements a place in the team for rest of season
1 - Green Finally showed a bit of last years form

Honourable mentions to Ward, Coniglio, Whitfield & Palmer

How is Greene getting votes here? His disposal was even more atrocious than normal. He's rapidly becoming the new Rhys Palmer. Anyway, my votes are...

5:Tom Scully - suck on that Melbourne trolls.
4: Adam Treloar - I just love this kid.
3: Setanta O'hAilpin - 5 goals, could have been more.
2: Dylan Shiel - Judd Jnr
1: Sam Reid - best game for us by far. Did some really nice things, could easily have given him more votes.

How is Greene getting votes here? His disposal was even more atrocious than normal. He's rapidly becoming the new Rhys Palmer. Anyway, my votes are...

5:Tom Scully - suck on that Melbourne trolls.
4: Adam Treloar - I just love this kid.
3: Setanta O'hAilpin - 5 goals, could have been more.
2: Dylan Shiel - Judd Jnr
1: Sam Reid - best game for us by far. Did some really nice things, could easily have given him more votes.
We can give our votes to who we like, true his disposal needs to improve but sometimes you need to award effort and heart and he has and shows plenty of both. Could easily have given votes to Palmer the last few weeks for that reason.

We can give our votes to who we like, true his disposal needs to improve but sometimes you need to award effort and heart and he has and shows plenty of both. Could easily have given votes to Palmer the last few weeks for that reason.

Didn't say you couldn't, just expressing my disbelief. Getting your hands on the ball is one thing, doing something useful with it is another and while this was Greene's best game with regards to the first this year, it was the opposite for the second.

oh and you couldn't have given Palmer votes last week, he didn't play ;) but I did give him votes against Port for the shutdown on Hartlet and I have given Greene votes in the past when his disposal was dodgy, because of that heart and gut running. It just seemed to me yesterday that he was particularly (and in more than a couple of cases, spectacularly) dodgy with his disposal. No questioning of his heart, just his skill.

I wasn't having a go at anyone for voting for him, should have added "but you're all entitled to your own opinion" after "Palmer." and before "Anyway, here are my votes" I am sorry if I have offended.

I gave my 1 vote to Greene because I noticed him a few times more than most of the others when I watched the game. I did miss the fourth quarter. I never profess to being an expert in AFL and this disposal percentages and what not isn't something I've taken much into account when picking my votes. That's all.

Didn't say you couldn't, just expressing my disbelief. Getting your hands on the ball is one thing, doing something useful with it is another and while this was Greene's best game with regards to the first this year, it was the opposite for the second.

oh and you couldn't have given Palmer votes last week, he didn't play ;) but I did give him votes against Port for the shutdown on Hartlet and I have given Greene votes in the past when his disposal was dodgy, because of that heart and gut running. It just seemed to me yesterday that he was particularly (and in more than a couple of cases, spectacularly) dodgy with his disposal. No questioning of his heart, just his skill.

I wasn't having a go at anyone for voting for him, should have added "but you're all entitled to your own opinion" after "Palmer." and before "Anyway, here are my votes" I am sorry if I have offended.
Sorry I was thinking about the port game with regard to Palmer he is a terrific run with player and that will be his role going forward I believe, hopefully the team will not rely to heavily on his disposal percentage. I agree with PuP my votes are generally who I notice while watching the Game. I find my votes would vary wildly from a Live at the game veiw withour commentary to a TV view as well. We all have an opinion on this MVP and depending on our POV and how we watch games I would expect differences, especially for the minor points.

One thing we all seem to be agreeing on is Scully had and absolute ripper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back