Game Day Round 4 Hawthorn vs Melbourne @ MCG 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like wet weather footy... may dry out a little. I hate this time slot. Have to worry about the game all weekend and then rarely end up making it to the ground coz it’s sunday evening couch time. Oh well might be nice to watch an MCG game on the box for a change.

Give em hell Dees, hatred for hawks runs deep.

You lose this and its season over in terms of flag. Everything comes down to this. Hawks are 5-8 side. Cannot afford to lose and go 2-2.
Nervous? I would be

You lose this and its season over in terms of flag. Everything comes down to this. Hawks are 5-8 side. Cannot afford to lose and go 2-2.
Nervous? I would be
Maybe you should worry about your team not being pumped by 60 today

Looks like wet weather footy... may dry out a little. I hate this time slot. Have to worry about the game all weekend and then rarely end up making it to the ground coz it’s sunday evening couch time. Oh well might be nice to watch an MCG game on the box for a change.

Give em hell Dees, hatred for hawks runs deep.
Your going to hate waiting for Tuesday

Nervous? I would be

Will the Saints make it out of the bottom six this year? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your going to hate waiting for Tuesday
Yep. ANZAC Eve on a Tuesday or Wednesday is going to make for annoyingly long nervous waits given how much I ******* hate the Tigers

When it's on a Wednesday next year you'd hope the AFL gives us a Thursday or Friday night game the week before. Either us v Essendon or us v Collingwood, Tiges to take the team we don't get on the day we don't get.

Thursday 18 April: Melbourne v Essendon
Friday 19 April: Collingwood v Richmond

Wednesday 24 April: Richmond v Melbourne
Thursday 25 April: Essendon v Collingwood

Of course the most unrealistic part of this is us having a home game v Essendon...

**** off, troll.
Troll? Thats not very nice. You can simply disagree that going 2-2 (both loses from non-top 4 teams) is ultimate season killing. Still can have a good year just 5-8 rather than flag. And I honestly believe you guys should be vying for flags over this and the next 5 years. Dont want to waste that on bad performances

Nervous? I would be

Absolutely, in fact why stop there? If we lose this week should wipe off the rest of the decade. If only I supported a great team like the Saints, then I could stop worrying after the first round

I reckon we go alright in the wet when we actually remember that is is wet and kick long and allow no loose men. When we forget that it's wet, then we can suck pretty bad. Brayshaw has played well in wet conditions previously so that forced change works well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back