Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unique structure. Whats your overall?
f all.
round 1 i didnt even crack 1900
round 2 improved with 2161
round 3 still in the right direction. was only going up from that shocking round 1.

Screenshot_20210406-213230_Chrome.jpg

That's as good as any backline out there. Cox at D6 is safer than many who have one or all of JClark, Kozi, Highmore and Sharp. I've seen very few that had both of Lloyd and Ridley. Staggeringly Ridley still only in 16% of teams. Doc 10%, Heeney 15%, Mitchell 13%, Butters 14% and holding Danger F*ck all %. Individually not hugely POD but as a unit you won't come across many teams that have more than 3 of those players.
yeah D6 belonged to clark but my midfield is taking the L up until the rookies go moo. i think id struggle to find someone in my team on < 10% ownership. this board helps a lot with nailing the right choices. e.g. SP must haves .. impey ziebell (tex) and the rookies.

Clark for Impey though. Should be a good 25 point per game better player over the next 6 weeks.
Have just decided I am doing just this. The deciding factor is I believe Impey may be right for an F6 keeper, whilst Clark hasn't shown that kind of form so far, and whilst he may have a big game to boost his earning potential, he doesn't have keeper potential.

Any chance Sydney put a forward tag on Ridley on Thursday? Can't think who...maybe Wicks?
From memory hayward did a few defensive forward roles but that was the old Sydney way
They’re choc full of talent now and horse is giving them free reign
Can’t see buddy Reid McDonald gulden papley Heeney bothering Ridley at all
He’ll gull all night again!

McNeill and Scott might well turn out to be alright (I hope). If Bulldogs keep winning games there’s less chance big changes get made to the selected team. Given they started rock bottom price they’re only going to need to average 55-60 to make a tidy profit, or average less overall but just jag one good big game.

Still got hopes for Bergman if he gets back this week. Brockman too might make cash if he doesn’t get dropped although I watched the Hawks game and the signs weren’t great for Brockman owners.
Hope you are right mate re: mcneil and Scott, they both seem to have the capability of scoring well but gotta hope the dogs keep winning so they persist with the 2.

The others I don't have much hope for, Bergman will prob be in and out of the port side but doesn't seem to have the scoring ability to make any serious coin.

On the bright side I have most of the must have rookies on field except for Campbell, as well as flynn R3 like most others so there is the chance making some OK money from the rooks.

I believe I have 15 keepers currently on field including Taranto and ziebell who would be luxury upgrades at best.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's as good as any backline out there. Cox at D6 is safer than many who have one or all of JClark, Kozi, Highmore and Sharp. I've seen very few that had both of Lloyd and Ridley. Staggeringly Ridley still only in 16% of teams. Doc 10%, Heeney 15%, Mitchell 13%, Butters 14% and holding Danger F*ck all %. Individually not hugely POD but as a unit you won't come across many teams that have more than 3 of those players.
Ridley ownership will increase every week I reckon

Strangely enough most of the folks on the Hawks board don't think he will be dropped this week.

We may as well keep getting games into him. We know what obrien brings to the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone grabbing Giro this week?
Not for mine given he’s gone up to 170K ... which is probably a bit of a contradiction given I’m thinking of getting Chapman at 140K and quite possibly Dev at 180K the week after.

I might be thinking different if I’d seen him play and he’d impressed me but I haven’t.

Imagine having none of Ridley or Gawndy. Will take a lot of $$$ and a lot of trades.

And imagine not having Tex against Norf :moustache:
I learnt my lesson very well last year, started jacobs and Grundy. Then pittonet came in was okay for 2 weeks then Gawn started piss taking. Finally managed to bring in Gawn then Gawn gets injured during the cramming fixture days I got distracted other priorities. Out Gawn in Nic nat then brang Gawn back in after all that so yeah nah was always going to be gawndy first me

Interesting. Pretty sure Mitchell was down around 3% when R1 started. Must have been a very popular correction trade (fair enough too he’s been in strong consideration for me).

Ridley was about 10% in initial teams I think. 16% does seem a bit low but he’s played remarkably few games for someone playing as well as he is. I actually had him as a midpricer in 2019. Did F’all for me (I think I might have corrected him after a single week). Was so annoyed I missed him when he was cheap last year (paid up and got him when he was almost fully priced).

Ok so Sharp > Chapman is a lock!

Tempted to trade Jelly > Ridley via Laird as the devil JM on my left shoulder keeps telling me to.

Angel JM on my right shoulder keeps saying to me "give Jelly one more chance, he's playing the Pies and Coniglio and De Boer are dead so he will be in the guts!"

5 trades down and trading like a boss, no f@rks given...

team.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With my last trade should I bring in Warner for de Goey/Phillips/Papley get rid of Draper for a rookie to try and save for a big name (Ridley) or do a simple chapman in for kozi?

Flynn is currently my R2

From memory hayward did a few defensive forward roles but that was the old Sydney way
They’re choc full of talent now and horse is giving them free reign
Can’t see buddy Reid McDonald gulden papley Heeney bothering Ridley at all
He’ll gull all night again!

Hayward did a number on Haynes last year.

Fooking Haynes .
I still hate him for that 30 in SS finals.
Die haynes 😀

As a non owner it’s too easy to imagine this I’m afraid. 😕 Something like:

🤠:rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby:

“Tex is getting off the chain ...” “... we’d better put Jack Ziebell on him”.
And Jay-Z would still ton up even if Tex kicked 15 on him. The power of the gull in 2021

campaigners, would love some advice on what to do. Ranked top 2.5k, F6 is my biggest issue.
I’m thinking Clark to Impey. Rowe to Chapman. Any other ideas?View attachment 1095726
View attachment 1095725
Posted this same advice to someone else earlier in the night but no way I’d get rid of Rowe unless he’s dropped. Small forwards have up and down games. One good one in the next 2-3 weeks and he might make another 100K. My understanding was Rowes job security is pretty good.

You’ve got too many non playing rookies for my liking:
- Sharp
- Oea
- Highmore

Plus others that might get dropped this week:
- Kosi
- Brockman

I’d be getting Chapman in for one of that lot. I’d keep Clark or you just open a new problem at D6.

With only 15K in the bank you haven’t left yourself much room to move in correcting rookies who get dropped or fixing problems like F6. You’re probably faced with trading someone you don’t want to get rid of or continuing with Scott at F6 (keeping Scott at F6 is the lesser of two evils I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back