Game Day Round 4 v Port Adelaide @ AO, 7:40 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

remember how you felt when Mark Neeld was talking with his twitching eye in a after match press conference, you can times that by ten when you want to know how Port supporters feel about Ken
You need a serious reality check if you think the two circumstances are even remotely similar. We would have loved to have our team crumble in a prelim rather than lose game after game by 100+ or our coach telling supporters we will be the hardest team in the league to play agains then to lose by 148 to the bombers in Rd 2.

I want a start like the Dogs and Dons games, but kicking straight. Six goals in the first quarter to take away their spirit.

Find myself strangely attracted to Port fans - this will gone when they kick their first goal tonight. Let’s hope we make wine from their tears. Go Dees.

Hope Melbourne show up and beat us by 10 goals+ plus tonight. We need some huge losses to force the board to sack our no-hoper coach.
I would suggest that the only way you will get rid of Hinkley is that your team starts putting in low to no effort games. That is a red flag for immediate action. From what I can tell the team is putting an effort in but whatever the system they are trying to use is failing.

Reading these posts by Port supporters makes me feel like I am in an abusive relationship (and I am the abuser).

Edited to say Oh and I suppose if nobody turns up to games as well...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting listen on Whateley’s SEN show where former Collingwood assistant Brenton Sanderson basically walked through how Collingwood broke down Melbourne’s defence last year.

In short, “tag” May and don’t kick it long to land between 40-70 out from your own forward line. Instead use overlap handball to run it through that zone, or switches and angles.

Hopefully Ken wasn’t listening because it was very effective.

An interesting listen on Whateley’s SEN show where former Collingwood assistant Brenton Sanderson basically walked through how Collingwood broke down Melbourne’s defence last year.

In short, “tag” May and don’t kick it long to land between 40-70 out from your own forward line. Instead use overlap handball to run it through that zone, or switches and angles.

Hopefully Ken wasn’t listening because it was very effective.

Didn't help that we struggled to adjust to the SCG dimension and kicked to our forward line like it was 2019 all over again - our i50 efficiency was atrocious plus our forwards forgot how to forward. Weid played the whole game for 4 handballs FFS.

Hopefully we bring a performance more akin our last 2 Adelaide Oval matches.

Reckon we'll lose, but barracking for the dees has screwed me and I'm thus never confident of a win, we really should win tho.

Dees by 27, Weid 6 goals.

Looking at Port's back six, this is the sort of game BBB could've absolutely torn to shreds. Hopefully Weid goes alright and Jordan Peterson's fanboy remembers how to football.

Looking at Port's back six, this is the sort of game BBB could've absolutely torn to shreds. Hopefully Weid goes alright and Jordan Peterson's fanboy remembers how to football.
"Jordan Peterson's fanboy" Hahahahahahahahaha

You reckon he watches him as a rev up pregame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back