Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to stomach but we just don't have the depth to cover our outs. There's no shame in it. Add jagging a back to back premier having lost two on the bounce...

Longer quarters and less stoppages; poor teams don't stand a chance if their effort isn't spot on. We're miles off the right now but things will turn with players coming back. The issue will be how far off the pace we are when we get the majority of our starters back.

Wait what does this even mean? Have a little think about this. Surely we are allowed to vent? Why wouldn't we.
We are all angry. There isn't many St.Kilda fans... Surely we can have that community to vent out frustration. What do you expect us to do? Ring a mate who doesn't give af about our club and try to explain our frustration with Dunstan or Hunter when they wouldn't even know who they are.
Read the rule and decipher it for yourself, you're an adult. If you think it's over the top then it probably is.

Name calling... right.

Would you call someone a * to their face on the street? If you're a reasonable adult, probably not.
Some here some to think that's an acceptable thing to do just because they're on the internet.

I wouldn't bat an eye if tomorrow morning the club paid out Hill's contract in full and told him to * off. When he jumped and pirouetted over the Richmond player that was going in hard for the ball, this game isn't for you dude. I don't need him to be a hard campaigner like long, just don't be an absolute pussy

Our last season had somehow pulled me into a false sense of security- that even if we didn’t win, we would be competitive. Was it only the Collingwood and Geelong games where we were blown out last year?

Well we’ve been blown out twice in the first 5 rounds, and Melbourne should’ve done it too.

It was easier when we were spooners and expected to get belted every week. At least that was consistency. The flip flopping of our performances of this year has been extreme.

It’s never easy but it keeps getting tougher...

Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

One rule for everyone to follow, I don't care who you are;

Board Rules - Rule 6

This is in a thread stuck at the top of our board, and honestly should've been enforced from the beginning - but we've let plenty off with far too much for far too long and it needs to stop.

It will be at our discrection and anyone breaking this rule will receive a 3 point infraction. 5 gets you a week off, and if you have points accumulated from prior warnings already - stiff sh*t. Control yourselves.
👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can laugh and disagree with it all you want.

Sadly there's a few that have ruined it for everyone else. We can't babysit them anymore unfortunately. If you want to vent, create a PM amongst yourselves and discuss it there.
You are not baby sitting. You are basically virtue signalling and dictating... There isn't a few that have 'ruined it'. We are tortured St.Kilda fans venting... Not hurting anyone. This narrative is extraordinarily weird.

Very little in the plus column. Steele, Coffield.....possibly Crouch and Clark. Plenty in the minus. Did I hear 7 goals from stoppage? Even with Ryder and Marshall in it is hard to envisage much difference. But it will be handy having those guys back.

Disappointed and flat. Didn't necessarily think we'd win, but I thought we would be in it. That didn't last long. Not much in the reserves to call on.
Hard to say much else.

* I miss Blake Acres

Left at 3 quarter time.

Never felt so embarrassed wearing my saints gear walking out of a game. To see a team put a small half forward in the ruck and kick back to back goals without even a whimper from us is a first for me.

The worst part is it’s all between the ears. It’s not talent, we’ve shown the talents there. What’s wrong with us?
Do you didn’t make it to the game 2 weeks ago? I left that one at half time .

Once again if you lose the contest in the midfield the game over and you get blown off the park - Marshall the piece that needs to be in the team , we still would of lost but it would not of been a blow out - Jones was missed also.

Still early in the season , I would not count us out beating Port next week

I can't even be ****ed bagging them, they are so s**t they don't even deserve the energy I'd assign to dissecting their performance.

Players that shoudn't be there next year. Billings, Ross, Dunstan, Mc Kernan, PHunter, Lonie, Clav, Hanners, Hill, Geary, Long, Kent, Webster, Wood, Joyce, Paddy, Alabakis, Carlisle.

Lucky, Sinclair, Mc Kenzie, Membrey, Higgins.

Players to keep, Coffield, Clark, Howard, King, Bytel, Steele, Jones, Crouch, Marshall, Battle, Paton.

The rest are kids and might be okay.

You are not baby sitting. You are basically virtue signalling and dictating... There isn't a few that have 'ruined it'. We are tortured St.Kilda fans venting... Not hurting anyone. This narrative is extraordinarily weird.
Nah, you've all just had it way too good for way too long and now having a whinge when the actual rules of the board are enforced.

Nothing about it is virtue signalling and dictating. If you can't control yourself that ain't my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back