Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing from the mods. We were and we are putrid.
If we want to vent we should be able to.

You can vent, read the rule and avoid abusing players or over the top language.
Don't forget there are other people who who also have a right to enjoy this place.
Cheers

fu** I miss Blake Acres
Woah woah woah

Let's not get too crazy

Billings is not elite and he will never be elite.

Sunken cost fallacy, Let him leave the club and get free agent compo.
Who said he was elite? The bloke still plays like a school kid. Always going to ground when the pressure comes. Never keeps his feet

Letting Paddy Ryder walk out on the club 1 week before the start of the season was easily the stupidest decision the club has made so far.
Yeah good work... informed view that one.... hasn’t seen his kids for 5+ months.. how would you go?? Probably don’t have kids for obvious reasons do you clown... FRO 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I don't even know where to start. How can there be such a difference between the first quarter and the next 3.

Back to regularly scheduled programming with Hill and McKenzie.

Bytel was shocking tonight as well, looked totally lost.

Crouch looks worth the money though. Steele fantastic as always. King looked unbeatable when we were competitive but has to sort out those set shots.

Really sad for Webster. Thought he looked really good in the minutes he played.

Might’ve been Hill’s worst performance for us. If there’s a bigger downhill skier I’d be surprised. Don’t mean to lay the blame at his feet but as a big earner we should be expecting a lot more. Far too many others were just down right awful. Not enough guys willing to win the ball and move it forward. Not enough skill. Not enough footy smarts. Some coaching decisions were bad. Don’t know where we go from here.
I hate how he sticks his ass out and tries to tackle people with floppy arms...worst tackler in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't even be f’ed bagging them, they are so sh*t they don't even deserve the energy I'd assign to dissecting their performance.

Players that shoudn't be there next year. Billings, Ross, Dunstan, Mc Kernan, PHunter, Lonie, Clav, Hanners, Hill, Geary, Long, Kent, Webster, Wood, Joyce, Paddy, Alabakis, Carlisle.

Lucky, Sinclair, Mc Kenzie, Membrey, Higgins.

Players to keep, Coffield, Clark, Howard, King, Bytel, Steele, Jones, Crouch, Marshall, Battle, Paton.

The rest are kids and might be okay.
McKenzie ahead of them. Really.

Read the rule and decipher it for yourself, you're an adult. If you think it's over the top then it probably is.
Read what I wrote and read what many others are writing. We are not hurting anyone or over stepping lines. We are on a football forum venting our frustration at a side that rips our hearts out. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill and excessive censorship is not needed.

Clark - 33 possessions for 332 metres gained - do the maths!!!

Coffield - 23 possessions for 153 metres gained - do the maths!!!

Wilkie 16 possessions for 197 metres gained - do the maths!!!

Jaidyn Short 20 possessions for 524 metres gained - do the maths!!!

Hey Saints - lets do another short kick to the boundary line - didn't work last time so lets try it again and again and again!!!

Coaching?????

The worst part is it’s all between the ears. It’s not talent, we’ve shown the talents there. What’s wrong with us?

I said two weeks ago that this group is super weak mentally, this is another example of that. Not enough leaders on the ground, no-one except Steele could stand up late in the second, no-one at all could stand up in the second half.

Seems like they all doubt themselves really easily, and then go into their shells and stop doing the hard things consistently.

Not sure how we fix that.

You are not baby sitting. You are basically virtue signalling and dictating... There isn't a few that have 'ruined it'. We are tortured St.Kilda fans venting... Not hurting anyone. This narrative is extraordinarily weird.

You will find the same rule on every club board.
Usually we can give benefit of the doubt and remove posts instead of infracting. However this has become a ridiculous task.

Again, you can vent, just read the rules and think before you post.

Here's a good rule of thumb: if you said it about someone to their face and they kicked your arse for it, probably keep it off here. Cheers

Please refrain from excessive or exaggerated criticism of St Kilda players, club personnel or the St Kilda FC itself.

George so what’s the punishment for the club for excessive exaggeration about being a good club?

Having to attend every match for a year.

Would you call someone a ****** to their face on the street? If you're a reasonable adult, probably not.
Some here some to think that's an acceptable thing to do just because they're on the internet.
Then just say vulgar personal attacks won't be tolerated. That's reasonable. But reprimanding "excessive criticism" of the club after that performance, and given our expectations for this year, is a recipe for backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back